Author Topic: Re: Crisis in NHS  (Read 359 times)

sparky

Re: Crisis in NHS
« on: Feb 07, 2019, 08:59:45 AM »
A 77 year old woman waits  on a cold  floor seven hours  for  paramedics, when she fell and broke her hip,  are these the  same paramedics that the government tell us will have the time to treat patients, to make up for doctor shortages, what have we done to deserve the useless shower of s**t  that are  running this country.

crabbyob

« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:03:50 AM »
well Sparky, most folks it seems dont even bother to vote, so if you know someone who dont vote tell them to use it or somewhere down the line... we might just all lose it...
every hill has a down side

sparky

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:14:07 AM »
crabbyob , Yeah,  but who else would you vote for,?  Westminster is full of useless t*****s of all parties with not an ounce of common sense or decency between any of them.

fortyone

« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:59:49 AM »
Who indeed. They are all a complete shower of shіt. Politics needs one hell of a sort out.

sparky

« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:22:23 AM »
Fortyone, Yes, my suggestion would be to clear out that other parasitic shower from the Lords who are just as useless, and replace them  with  a body of real people, much like a jury, that serve a one year term, made up of say nurses, tradesmen, and other ordinary workers who know what it takes to survive in the real world. who's role would be, during their one year term, to ensure that our elected MPs get off their fat arses, and do what they are well paid to do.

crabbyob

« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:40:37 AM »
the country is crying out for a new middle of the road party... UKIP showed this...all this crap about a peoples vote, when in fact we really need a peoples party... i am totally [censored] off with Labour... and i would chop my hand off before i voted for thatchers party...a sort of UK SNP would fit the bill perfectly...for me.
every hill has a down side

Scrumpy

« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:50:52 AM »

Th poor love.. Laying on a floor for 7 hours with a broken hip.. What agony she must have been going through... Her poor son who was 6 hours away was the FIRST on the scene..
This is where good neighbours come in.. I feel sorry for our ambulance service.. They have to priorities.. and if you don't have a life threatening injury then you (quite rightly) go down the list. I think many spaces could be made if they took drunks and drug caused accidence's off the priority list.
 Those in government have no concern because they can afford the best health care..and I bet a NHS ambulance 
would DROP all other casualties to RUSH to the aid of  these SPECIAL persons.   The police are always on hand for them too..
 Money and status talk very loudly.
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:54:19 AM »
well Sparky, most folks it seems dont even bother to vote, so if you know someone who dont vote tell them to use it or somewhere down the line... we might just all lose it...

the country is crying out for a new middle of the road party... UKIP showed this...all this crap about a peoples vote, when in fact we really need a peoples party... i am totally [censored] off with Labour... and i would chop my hand off before i voted for thatchers party...a sort of UK SNP would fit the bill perfectly...for me.

You've answered the problem

Most of the people who don't vote don't do it because they don't have a party who represents their views.

Then there are the other voters who vote the way their Granddad told them to vote which creates safe seats

If logic won elections, UKIP would have swept the board in the 2015 General Election.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2019, 10:58:27 AM by Diasi »
Make every day count. Every day is precious.

brian54

« Reply #8 on: Feb 07, 2019, 12:46:28 PM »
I think the Football Lads Alliance will run the country well.

Bobcat

« Reply #9 on: Feb 07, 2019, 01:54:07 PM »
It appears to me that centre or middle of the road parties just don't work in the UK. I think the SDP, UKIP, the Lib Dems have all tried and failed.

brian54

« Reply #10 on: Feb 07, 2019, 02:09:43 PM »
The British National Party would run the country well.

Raven

« Reply #11 on: Feb 07, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »
A 77 year old woman waits  on a cold  floor seven hours  for  paramedics, when she fell and broke her hip,  are these the  same paramedics that the government tell us will have the time to treat patients, to make up for doctor shortages, what have we done to deserve the useless shower of s**t  that are  running this country.

Oh that's easy to answer. It's down to the people who voted the Toxic Tories in. The nastiest, cruelest, greediest, self serving, bunch of Scunners that have the nerve to call themselves a Government.  >:(

Ashy

« Reply #12 on: Feb 07, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »
The British National Party would run the country well.
Agreed.
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

fortyone

« Reply #13 on: Feb 07, 2019, 04:15:45 PM »
Oh that's easy to answer. It's down to the people who voted the Toxic Tories in. The nastiest, cruelest, greediest, self serving, bunch of Scunners that have the nerve to call themselves a Government.  >:(
Ah yes those evil Tories. There is one small problem with not voting for them and that is that the alternative would, as usual, run the country into the ground and you'd end up with even shіttier public services and higher taxes too.

My problem always was to Labour I was one of the rich who needed taxing till the pips squeaked while to to Tories I was one of the lower order who should pay their taxes so that the nobs needn't.

Raven

« Reply #14 on: Feb 07, 2019, 04:28:28 PM »
You could have always voted for some other party, doesn't have to be labour. If another party is not given a chance then no one will know how they will turn out in Government. You may be surprised.