Author Topic: Re: Crisis in NHS  (Read 358 times)

Traveller

Re: Re: Crisis in NHS
« Reply #15 on: Feb 07, 2019, 04:35:51 PM »

Oh that's easy to answer. It's down to the people who voted the Toxic Tories in. The nastiest, cruelest, greediest, self serving, bunch of Scunners that have the nerve to call themselves a Government.  >:(

Compared to the  Champagne commies in Labour and the Leftie daydreamers in the SNP, the Tories are the least bad. 
You climbed on the ladder with the wind in your sails,
You came like a comet blazing your trail

Ashy

Re: Re: Crisis in NHS
« Reply #16 on: Feb 07, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »
Yes there are a few decent conservatives and I suppose there must be a few decent politicians in all parties.
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

fortyone

Re: Crisis in NHS
« Reply #17 on: Feb 07, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »
You could have always voted for some other party, doesn't have to be labour. If another party is not given a chance then no one will know how they will turn out in Government. You may be surprised.
With the electoral system we have there is a binary choice of who should form the government with an option to choose to make a protest vote for whichever no hoper you care to choose.

I would certainly rule out LibDem as I disagree with their EU policy. That leaves me with independents. Some places the BNP or others may well stand but with zero chance of ever gaining a seat let alone forming a government.

Given that choice it has always been a Tory vote for me. That could easily change though. Easier still if the current bunch don't believe it could.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2019, 05:10:33 PM by fortyone »

Michael Rolls

« Reply #18 on: Feb 07, 2019, 07:38:09 PM »
You could have always voted for some other party, doesn't have to be labour. If another party is not given a chance then no one will know how they will turn out in Government. You may be surprised.
actually, given our system, I wouldn't be surprised - I'd be amazed.
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

Johned

« Reply #19 on: Feb 07, 2019, 08:13:49 PM »
I don't consider we have a particularly good government momentarily but the options are not worthy of consideration in my opinion.  As has been said, the LibDems are completely up the EU posteriors and the crypto Communist present front bench make up of the Labour party is beyond belief what with the sinister Momentum group of thugs running the show!

GrannyMac

« Reply #20 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:14:42 PM »

Wouldn't matter who I vote for Labour will get in here.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Aesop

stellamaris

« Reply #21 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:26:38 PM »
Well if Brexit does happen then I will vote Lib Dem again. In those circumstances they would have to give up on the EU fiasco and concentrate on what I always found they were good at i.e. Town Hall politics.  In a dog-whistle Labour area, where Conservatives are the devil incarnate, they stand the best chance of being acceptable to both sides.   It was the Lib Dems who pushed to double the tax-free allowance for which I am grateful.
Keep on chooglin' - John Fogerty

fortyone

« Reply #22 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:50:25 PM »

> concentrate on what I always found they were good at i.e. Town Hall politics

Well with their support for the EU they have clearly given up on wanting to run the country.