Author Topic: Bad and Good News.  (Read 1177 times)

Scrumpy

Re: Bad and Good News.
« Reply #15 on: Feb 11, 2019, 08:53:02 AM »
Sometimes I have difficulty ending a

.... sex session. ?
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

fortyone

« Reply #16 on: Feb 11, 2019, 10:12:12 AM »
I think there are pills for starting but not sure about ending...

biglouis

« Reply #17 on: Feb 11, 2019, 11:59:34 PM »
My sister has very bad panic attacks. She loses the ability to put two sensible words together and just goes on about "a thing thing thing of a thing thing thing". She flaps her arms about and has been known to scream at people and be verbally very violent.

When its over she feels ashamed. I tell her she shouldn't because it happened for medical reasons. Would she be ashamed if she had a heart attack or broke her leg?
But then I care for no ones opinion except my own.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

zoony

« Reply #18 on: Feb 12, 2019, 12:10:15 AM »
I know little of such things but from your description it sounds like she hits sudden word-barriers, for whatever reason, psychological or psychiatric and her frustration is mentally very painful. I hope I'm not being invasive or patronising if I ask if she's clinically on the spectrum and being treated?
No use using a comparison. She feels the way she feels and logic has little to do with it perhaps.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Scrumpy

« Reply #19 on: Feb 12, 2019, 09:15:58 AM »
My sister has very bad panic attacks. She loses the ability to put two sensible words together and just goes on about "a thing thing thing of a thing thing thing". She flaps her arms about and has been known to scream at people and be verbally very violent.

When its over she feels ashamed. I tell her she shouldn't because it happened for medical reasons. Would she be ashamed if she had a heart attack or broke her leg?
But then I care for no ones opinion except my own.

After reading this I felt really sad.. The poor love..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

fortyone

« Reply #20 on: Feb 12, 2019, 10:56:40 AM »
Sounds very much like the episode my father had while in hospital. His was caused by an infection (probably norovirus) but as zoony mentioned urine infections can lead to this sort of thing too.