Author Topic: British ISIS fighter soon to return to GB  (Read 34753 times)

Scrumpy

Re: British ISIS fighter soon to return to GB
« Reply #15 on: Feb 14, 2019, 12:39:30 PM »

Say she is housed in a posh house near Brian..!!

He'll sort her out.. He will send the dogs in..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Bobcat

« Reply #16 on: Feb 14, 2019, 01:06:08 PM »
Exactly what law has this young lady committed ??

Michael Rolls

« Reply #17 on: Feb 14, 2019, 01:14:38 PM »
Supported the enemies of the state which used to be called treason and carried the death penalty - hence my post- your pc turn
mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Feb 14, 2019, 02:26:23 PM »
Supported the enemies of the state which used to be called treason and carried the death penalty - hence my post- your pc turn
mike

Please, Mike, don't encourage him, he just wants to drag you into a futile argument.

There are idiots from Liberty who claim such laws breach human rights.

The several existing terrorism laws which she's broken are well-known & are being strengthened with the Counter Terrorism & Border Security Bill, 2019.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/counter-terrorism-and-border-security-bill-given-royal-assent
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

minniemouse

« Reply #19 on: Feb 14, 2019, 03:22:39 PM »
Exactly what law has this young lady committed ??

I think it's against the law to join a terrorist organisation.  I just hope if she is allowed back her child is taken in to care away from her influence.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Bobcat

« Reply #20 on: Feb 14, 2019, 03:50:35 PM »
I don't know why the word liberal is regarded as derogatory on this site !! All I'm saying is we, as a country, should uphold the law, if we don't we are degrading ourselves to the same level as ISIS. As I understand international law, a state can not make one of it's citizens stateless, hence the lady is still a UK citizen. Also it is a fundamental principle of English law that you are regarded and innocent until proven guilty. I have no objection to bringing her back to the UK and charging her with what ever and then letting her have a proper trial etc. We should and must be above the barbaric and arbitrary actions of other countries.

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:15:50 PM »
I don't know why the word liberal is regarded as derogatory on this site !! All I'm saying is we, as a country, should uphold the law, if we don't we are degrading ourselves to the same level as ISIS. As I understand international law, a state can not make one of it's citizens stateless, hence the lady is still a UK citizen. Also it is a fundamental principle of English law that you are regarded and innocent until proven guilty. I have no objection to bringing her back to the UK and charging her with what ever and then letting her have a proper trial etc. We should and must be above the barbaric and arbitrary actions of other countries.

It's nothing to do with being liberal & I have no objection to her being brought back to the UK so long as our laws are changed & she gets the William Joyce treatment.

She's still committed to the ISIS ideology & her child will have all the makings of a tube train bomber-in-waiting.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Bobcat

« Reply #22 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:20:48 PM »
our laws are changed

They will never, as a civilised country, we will never have another execution!!

Diasi

« Reply #23 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:21:49 PM »
They will never, as a civilised country, we will never have another execution!!

And the families of all those who've been killed by early-release killers will agree with you.

Anyway you've reminded me to have a look at whose been executed in the US.

Here's a link if you're interested as you can find out what their last meal was & what their final statement was.

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/executions-united-states

Bobcat

« Reply #24 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:21:55 PM »
She's still committed to the ISIS ideology & her child will have all the makings of a tube train bomber-in-waiting.

How on earth do you know what her ideology is ??

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:25:20 PM »
How on earth do you know what her ideology is ??

Erm, because she said what it is &, backed up by her actions, it gave me a pretty good clue.

Akbuk

« Reply #26 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:42:12 PM »

I disagree, these people chose to go and live under another law, the law of the caliphate. The unborn child is a different matter, IMO she should give birth where she is & the baby removed from her & to be relocated in the UK.
What is the difference between any British national committing crimes anywhere then expecting the UK to bail them out?
She may not have beheaded anyone or lit the match to burn people to death who were soaked in petrol BUT its called guilty by association. If this was a child dragged out to Syria by their parents then yes, get her back here but she wasn't. She booked the flight into Turkey & hopped illegally into Syria to become a happy hooker without payment.

I've no doubts that the UK will take her back.............warning, don't relocate her in our street, she would not be welcomed.
I’m a real he/him.

Diasi

« Reply #27 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:44:37 PM »

I disagree, these people chose to go and live under another law, the law of the caliphate. The unborn child is a different matter, IMO she should give birth where she is & the baby removed from her & to be relocated in the UK.
What is the difference between any British national committing crimes anywhere then expecting the UK to bail them out?
She may not have beheaded anyone or lit the match to burn people to death who were soaked in petrol BUT its called guilty by association. If this was a child dragged out to Syria by their parents then yes, get her back here but she wasn't. She booked the flight into Turkey & hopped illegally into Syria to become a happy hooker without payment.

I've no doubts that the UK will take her back.............warning, don't relocate her in our street, she would not be welcomed.

There'll be a lengthy jail sentence waiting for some poor sod who says something to her that she doesn't like & runs whining to the police.

Bobcat

« Reply #28 on: Feb 14, 2019, 04:50:48 PM »
I disagree, these people chose to go and live under another law, the law of the caliphate.

So the UK no longer abides by international law, hence we reduce ourselves to the level of ISIS

BazzerPontefract

« Reply #29 on: Feb 14, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
So the UK no longer abides by international law, hence we reduce ourselves to the level of ISIS
Bobcat,
Don't be so pompus - your solution to a world-wide problem takes us nowhere too.

The last part of the ISIS caliphate is being eliminated as I write.  Literally, eliminated.  The coalition forces are taking the view that the only way to temporarily end it is to kill the 600 or so Jihadists in their bunker.

I'm currently reading The Way of Strangers, and the first thing you realise from these converations with very intelligent, sometimes very rich, sometimes very powerful, and alway pious men, who support these Jihadists with money and logistics, is that they have an unshakable belief in what they are supporting - they are Muslim Jesuits running an inquisition, a cleaning operation, eliminating the vermin that contaminates their religion. 

Given their beliefs are so unshakable and their beliefs lead inevitably to the murder of innocents, what are we to do.  Policing and surveillance isn't working, at least not totally working, as there are continuing atrosities. 

It is convenient to believe that they've been brainwashed - they haven't, they accept their religion for what it is, and a good number are willing to act out the imperitives of their belief system.

Bobcat, the problem with your solution, it seems to me, is you expect everyone else to run the risks that you yourself are willing to accept.  Is that really fair?