Author Topic: British ISIS fighter soon to return to GB  (Read 35022 times)

Diasi

Re: British ISIS fighter soon to return to GB
« Reply #135 on: Feb 18, 2019, 11:33:46 PM »
She's named her son Jarrah which is Islamic for 'one who wounds'.

So much for those idiots who think she deserves a second chance in the UK.

If she comes to the UK she should be locked up for life.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/isis-bride-shamima-begum-calls-baby-son-jarrah-meaning-one-who-wounds/ar-BBTKwu3
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #136 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:24:52 AM »
i think she just shot herself in the foot
she said she agreed with the Manchester bombing simply as a retaliation to the women and kids bombed in Syria...
so perhaps a hand grenade up her burqua to retaliate for the [censored] she spouts
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Alex22

« Reply #137 on: Feb 19, 2019, 07:13:02 PM »
Shamima Begum is to lose her British citizenship.   Of course she will appeal and will no doubt win that appeal. 

fortyone

« Reply #138 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:19:44 PM »
Found a story here about it https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/isis-bride-shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-british-government-a4071081.html

It doesn't say much. I wonder how they've got around the law about not making people stateless I read about. Maybe she qualifies for Dutch citizenship having married a Dutch jihadi? I guess we'll  find out later. Chances are the legal fees involved will exceed my lifetime tax bill.

Diasi

« Reply #139 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:22:31 PM »
Shamima Begum is to lose her British citizenship.   Of course she will appeal and will no doubt win that appeal.

Great news, but if she wants to appeal she & her family should pay.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

fortyone

« Reply #140 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:28:39 PM »

Diasi

« Reply #141 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:47:28 PM »
Ah Sky says she also has Bangladeshi citizenship.
https://news.sky.com/story/is-bride-shamima-begum-having-british-citizenship-removed-11642230

Solicitor Tasnime Akunjee said the 19-year-old's family were "very disappointed" after the Home Office made an order "depriving Shamima of her citizenship".

"We are considering all legal avenues to challenge this decision," he said.

That tоsser, whose first name is Mohammed, should be stripped of his British Citizenship, assuming that he is a non-ethnic British Citizen.

Mohammed certainly isn't getting much support on twitter, lol  ;D

https://twitter.com/MohammedAkunjee

digitalis

« Reply #142 on: Feb 20, 2019, 08:08:10 AM »

Alas,more legal jockeying this morn on R4. Lottsa legals now coming out with arcane sophistry and sometimes some reasonable arguments. I think this is maybe a 5- 10 year case considering there are gonna be others.

With teams of legals and wotnot this will take on lottsa peoples and their associates. Biz,biz,biz. With enquiries and reviews and the MPs a-wanting to get into the act,this will go on with the journos picking up the going-on when we aren't in other crisis. Lottsa work. Lottsa dosh. Careers fostered and made.

As we might have another 400 coming home outta the 800 that are being expelled from Syria,get ready to dig deep folks. And don't get miserable. Think,if Honda and other things are closing down we still have our judiciary and Westminster crowd a-growing and a-keeping their jobs.

Whilst all this might depress some my forecaste is that all will be allowed in after the furore dies down. As British, they will know they don't want to settle in Stoke(that's full up),so my shortcut to saving soke dosh is to let them in now. This way will will it not only save us some dosh but give them a bittof a head start to start legal proceeding against ourselves for letting them be groomed into choosing ISIS...and is what-I-kinda heard being said on R4 this morn.

Yes,we are responsible for allowing such-as to be groomed. Ipso facto,we must pay for our negligence. May I say,crimes!

Tally Ho!

Diasi

« Reply #143 on: Feb 20, 2019, 08:21:05 AM »

Yes,we are responsible for allowing such-as to be groomed. Ipso facto,we must pay for our negligence. May I say,crimes!

Tally Ho!

That has indeed been suggested by several academic elites on various news interviews.

For some time now the UK has operated on the basis of removing personal responsibility & replacing it with an 'it's not your fault' culture.

The only people in the UK who are required to accept personal responsibility are true ethic Brit white males.

sparky

« Reply #144 on: Feb 20, 2019, 08:25:02 AM »
I suspect the countrywide public outrage at the prospect of this slut being allowed back into the UK, is the only reason the crafty  government have come to this decision, but I can see a bit further down the line they will cave in and let her back, and say " well we did try", in the hope that will satisfy the public concerns. 

Diasi

« Reply #145 on: Feb 20, 2019, 08:39:21 AM »
I suspect the countrywide public outrage at the prospect of this slut being allowed back into the UK, is the only reason the crafty  government have come to this decision, but I can see a bit further down the line they will cave in and let her back, and say " well we did try", in the hope that will satisfy the public concerns.

I suspect you might be correct, but only after several £million have been spent to show that the Government tried.

It seems that the Muslims are supporting Begum, which shows how dangerous Islam is.

Of more concern to me is the attitude of so-called legal experts who don't think she's committed any offence.

One, who's a professor of law, was asked about prosecuting her under the Treason Act.

Unbelievably he said:

1: he didn't know if it still applied.

But if it did:

2: she was a child of 15 when she went.

3: she didn't take part in any of the fighting.

Anyway, to help the professor not to look such an idiot, here are the facts as I know them to be.

1: the Treason Act still applies.

2: the age of legal responsibility in the UK is 10, not 15.

3: you don't have to fight to be convicted of treason & I cite the case of R v William Joyce circa 1945.

Ashy

« Reply #146 on: Feb 20, 2019, 09:31:03 AM »
Isn't there a law about joining a foreign army? I can't remember its name. Probably came about during the Spanish civil war at a guess.

Diasi

« Reply #147 on: Feb 20, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »
Isn't there a law about joining a foreign army? I can't remember its name. Probably came about during the Spanish civil war at a guess.

You refer to the Foreign Enlistment Act of 1870, which makes it an offence to join a foreign army which is at war with a country that's at peace with the UK.

Ashy

« Reply #148 on: Feb 20, 2019, 09:52:43 AM »
That be it.

Diasi

« Reply #149 on: Feb 20, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »
That be it.

We're in a position where the so-called legal experts are saying the UK has to abide by the laws about making Begum stateless, while at the same time they're trying to get the UK to ignore the laws under which she could be prosecuted if she returns to the UK, by bring up totally irrelevant arguments about her age when she went to Syria, not being a fighter etc.

We can't have a system where the liberal hand-wringers want the laws that support their cause upheld & the laws that don't support their cause ignored.