Author Topic: What's everone doing today?  (Read 809955 times)

em

Re: What's everone doing today?
« Reply #6975 on: Nov 21, 2020, 09:49:44 PM »
"old self"? More like her young self!

Alex22

« Reply #6976 on: Nov 21, 2020, 10:44:27 PM »
That's what you need to hear, her 'old self' returning.   

em

« Reply #6977 on: Nov 21, 2020, 11:12:06 PM »
Isn't it funny how we all imagine things? I always assumed that Diasi was in his 60s and his wife in her 30s.

Jacqueline

« Reply #6978 on: Nov 21, 2020, 11:17:35 PM »
Diasi,

So pleased that your wife is improving, must have been wonderful to actually speak to her, lets hope you can do this regularly now.  Best wishes to you both.

em

« Reply #6979 on: Nov 21, 2020, 11:23:12 PM »
With that we all concur,Jacqueline.

granny moss

« Reply #6980 on: Nov 22, 2020, 07:24:22 AM »
Good Wishes fro me, also. gmx

Diasi

« Reply #6981 on: Nov 22, 2020, 07:43:49 AM »
That's what you need to hear, her 'old self' returning.

Isn't it funny how we all imagine things? I always assumed that Diasi was in his 60s and his wife in her 30s.

Diasi,

So pleased that your wife is improving, must have been wonderful to actually speak to her, lets hope you can do this regularly now.  Best wishes to you both.

With that we all concur,Jacqueline.

Good Wishes fro me, also. gmx

Thanks everyone.

Em, I'm 76 & my wife is 58, but in reality we're both still teenagers.  ;D 

Jacqueline, I'd certainly like to speak to her more frequently but hopefully she won't be in hospital for too much longer. Or if she is, the 'no visiting' restrictions are lifted.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

granny moss

« Reply #6982 on: Nov 22, 2020, 07:47:28 AM »
Cannot be bothered to correct the previous typo.....I am not in frivolous mood....It is so frustrating when something one used yesterday....today decides to go on strike.... ::) Shower. Perfectly OK yesterday morning....this morning the water would not drain away....my feet were in the water.....Perfect one day....the next day is not.....I always find that happens with other gadgets ! Washing machines and fridges....They like to spring surprises !!! :D :D :D

I will not tell Stephen and spoil his Sunday..... I will wait for the right moment.....

When I roll up the blinds in the morning, since the end of September I noticed that the large garden table is soaking wet....Every night it has been raining....so strange...because during the day it is sunny......

Will proceed now to get on and enjoy the day that is unfolding......and wishing the same to you all.... It is Sunday, and always a bit special ....gmx

sparky

« Reply #6983 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:00:55 AM »

Anyway she no longer depends on supplementary oxygen & we had a good meaningful conversation & she was more like her old self.

Great, Its all going in the right direction for you both.

Diasi

« Reply #6984 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:07:44 AM »

Anyway she no longer depends on supplementary oxygen & we had a good meaningful conversation & she was more like her old self.

Great, Its all going in the right direction for you both.

Thanks Sparky, it is looking promising.

I forgot to mention, she said the hospital's still testing her for Covid as her symptoms match the Covid criteria & the doctors are rather puzzled that she tests negative.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6985 on: Nov 22, 2020, 09:05:43 AM »
I was under the impression that there are some conditions with similar symptoms.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

em

« Reply #6986 on: Nov 22, 2020, 09:25:31 AM »
Ee,Diasi,thas nobbut a lad.Same difference in ages as me and my late husband.

Hugh

« Reply #6987 on: Nov 22, 2020, 10:17:09 AM »
Really is a beautiful sunny day and I must buck my self up and get some work done out doors. Got myself in a mood where I do not want to do any thing and that's not a good state to be in, the term couch potato springs to mind. One more cup of coffee and I will be fit to go I hope!!!!

granny moss

« Reply #6988 on: Nov 22, 2020, 10:31:57 AM »
Just had a lovely surprise....Jenny showing me my first grandson on her laptop screen.  He is young and lives alone. Trapped by Covid.... He is beginning to feel a bit demoralised, not been able to go sailing.....It was lovely to see him and talk with him.  Made this Sunday so special for me ! and the sun is still out up in the sky !   And my lunchtime is getting nearer.... Heaven.....gmx

crabbyob

« Reply #6989 on: Nov 22, 2020, 11:45:03 AM »
i didnt sleep well
so stayed in bed till ten
remember we used to have a lay in on a sunday?
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”