Author Topic: Liars  (Read 572 times)

ronyork

Liars
« on: Mar 14, 2019, 08:53:08 AM »
Nigel Farage Brands our M.P,s liars is he correct. Myself for what it,s worth I agree with him . parliament is at six and sevens, and our M.Ps award themselves a pay increase.

sparky

Re: Liars
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2019, 09:02:47 AM »
Liars is the very least of the appropriate descriptions for the slimy scumbags that inhabit the cesspit of Westminster

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2019, 09:15:42 AM »
This is a clip of Nigel Farage talking to Brendan O'Neill of Spiked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsII1nqctmc
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »
Nigel Farage Brands our M.P,s liars is he correct. Myself for what it,s worth I agree with him . parliament is at six and sevens, and our M.Ps award themselves a pay increase.

Other than May, who has certainly made promises she has not kept, I cannot agree ronyork.  I do think that most politicians go into politics because they believe they can improve things.  This may be arrogant but it isn't lying.  I have a feeling you need a pretty big ego to remain in politics.
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

fortyone

« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2019, 02:03:24 PM »
There would seem to be plenty who concentrate on their own finances when considering what needs improving.

sparky

« Reply #5 on: Mar 14, 2019, 02:40:43 PM »
The idea that our politicians aims are to improve things is laughable,  self interest in all its forms is their major objective,  which the majority  of the public have witnessed with their underhanded tactics since the Brexit vote.

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #6 on: Mar 14, 2019, 04:58:30 PM »
The idea that our politicians aims are to improve things is laughable,  self interest in all its forms is their major objective,  which the majority  of the public have witnessed with their underhanded tactics since the Brexit vote.

You find it laughable - I don't Sparky.  A difference of opinion.  It happens.
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

Ashy

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »
Some of them especially the S.N.P. have waffled about not voting to make their constituents poorer..... but when they have power that is exactly what they will do.