Author Topic: whats the answer to killings and murders,.  (Read 1734 times)

Alfred

whats the answer to killings and murders,.
« on: Mar 15, 2019, 11:42:35 AM »
Sadly of late weve read or seen on the t.v increases in knife crimes in England , mass killings in America and now the same in new Zealand  so what's the answer,

so many people of late who have sadly have lost their lives to violence, (many people dont like talking about hanging) and prisons are over crowded, murders in all its many forms are happening  around the world and it seems to be getting out of control as people who murder keep their lives,  whilst the victims lose theirs, where is justice for them,?

Q; what are your thoughts on the way murderers and killers are keeping their lives  at the expense of innocent people going about their daily lives living in peace with their neighbours, suddenly being murdered, and in many cases without warning ,

Raven

Re: whats the answer to killings and murders,.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2019, 11:54:37 AM »
Well my answer will probably get me in more trouble  ::) but here goes. I'm old fashioned and I believe in discipline, I think it was a sad day when parents were stopped from doing it. I was brought up getting a good smack from my parents if I deserved it....and I sometimes did. I brought my kids up that way as well, but seldom had to give them a smack as they knew the rules. You were warned once, and you knew what would happen if you didn't behave. They stopped with the warning. They were taught to respect their elders and be kind, thoughtful and helpful to others. All that is gone now and kids run wild, doing exactly what they want to do and to hell with the results, they have no respect, no discipline, no manners. Untill things change and people tell the do gooders to get stuffed it will continue to be a nasty wicked world .

Bee

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:09:03 PM »
I had three older brothers, we were all treated the same by my parents but my second eldest brother was a bad bugger, nothing at all to do with the way he was bought up or to do with my parents, it was just something that was in him, my mother always said that it was.............wine...women and song that was his downfall.
The only way is up....

sparky

« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:10:13 PM »
Well Like Raven I will probably also be in trouble now.,,,,,,,,,,, From what I read 90% of the UK killings appear to be between drug gangs, so all the time it just effects just  them,  the sooner they all kill each other the better, knife and drug problem sorted  in one go.

Raven

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:20:30 PM »
I had three older brothers, we were all treated the same by my parents but my second eldest brother was a bad bugger, nothing at all to do with the way he was bought up or to do with my parents, it was just something that was in him, my mother always said that it was.............wine...women and song that was his downfall.

I used to know quite a few fellas like that Bee, they were naughty and overdid it too often, they weren't bad people, But they were not running around with knives and killing people. Nor I'm sure was your brother.

Bee

« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:26:07 PM »

I used to know quite a few fellas like that Bee, they were naughty and overdid it too often, they weren't bad people, But they were not running around with knives and killing people. Nor I'm sure was your brother.

No apart from jumping ship in Australia and being imprisoned for an armed hold up at a hotel in Australia......I could say a lot more but I won't.
The only way is up....

Scrumpy

« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:34:17 PM »

Bee..That sure is a 'bad bugger' ...
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Bee

« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2019, 12:37:36 PM »

Bee..That sure is a 'bad bugger' ...

Exactly Scrumpy and nothing to do with no discipline by parents....it was just the way he was.
The only way is up....

Akbuk

« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2019, 01:28:33 PM »
Best I can offer is, do everything to make sure I/we never become victims.
Years gone by I've been "up for it"...........not anymore.
I’m a real he/him.

xetog

« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2019, 03:32:41 PM »

I agree with sparky.  The answer to almost everything bad is drugs, but the really guilty ones are the users.  I believe that anyone found with non-medication narcotics on their person or in their system should serve an automatic 10 year jail sentence, just watch the demand go down.  Of course killing anyone whilst under the influence should have a whole life sentence.  No need to get the dealers or the producers, they just won't have a market.  It won't happen of course because drug taking is so rife it reaches to the highest levels.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

minniemouse

« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2019, 05:33:57 PM »
A lot of it seems to be gang related.   Having your gang members look up to you because 'you're the man'.
You're the toughest, the meanest.  They've probably had no guidance in life, absent fathers, drug addict mothers.  We need celebrity role models to drum into them it's not cool, their mindset needs to be changed.   
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

fortyone

« Reply #11 on: Mar 15, 2019, 06:02:03 PM »
Unfortunately I think their role models seem to be gangsta rappers.

Scrumpy

« Reply #12 on: Mar 15, 2019, 06:59:49 PM »

Exactly Scrumpy and nothing to do with no discipline by parents....it was just the way he was.

I think this is what it’s all about.. If someone wants to be a rogue ,they will be..  Even good parenting can produce bad eggs..
Far too much blame is put on the parents..
Many times it has been said  ‘What do you expect.. His dad is a druggie.’..  ‘ Her mum had four kids from different men.’ and so many more excuses for the rogues to continue being rogues..

If people want to live the bad life.. then they will live it.. But Don’t  blame others for your reason for doing so.

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Bee

« Reply #13 on: Mar 15, 2019, 10:37:54 PM »
Scrumpy I couldn't agree with you more.
The only way is up....