Author Topic: Funniest comedian & comedienne jokes ?  (Read 3229 times)

zoony

Re: Funniest comedian & comedienne jokes ?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2019, 11:01:03 PM »
Ah. Okay..Sorry chuck. Hope it's sorted soon.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Dayjo

« Reply #16 on: Apr 08, 2019, 11:00:26 AM »
Thanks for the Blaster Bates link, Mike. I had several LP's, during the 1970's.

Seems, my ears don't work as well as they did then. Can't listen to live audience recordings, these days.....  >:(
David, Christine, + Mia...... NE Derbyshire.

Life happens, when you connect with people.
Not, constantly working to be better, or to have more......

Scrumpy

« Reply #17 on: Apr 08, 2019, 11:42:48 AM »
One of my favourites is Micky Flanagan.  Crabby, if you haven't seen 'The Sh#ts', maybe watch it?

I have never heard Micky Flanagan before.. He is so funny..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Sheila

« Reply #18 on: Apr 08, 2019, 12:08:55 PM »

I have never heard Micky Flanagan before.. He is so funny..

He can be a bit rude but he's so funny it doesn't offend me.  It's funny how one man can say something a bit near the knuckle and I am not offended but another could say the same thing and I am.  ::)

crabbyob

« Reply #19 on: Apr 08, 2019, 01:55:18 PM »
dont know if it was at wakefield or Bately i saw Freddie Star and he truly was a star, i laughed all night he was without a doubt the funniest man i have ever seen...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

minniemouse

« Reply #20 on: Apr 08, 2019, 07:42:47 PM »
.....I agree Crabby 100%
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Audrine

« Reply #21 on: Apr 08, 2019, 09:54:18 PM »
My favourite British comic was Mollie Sugdon I hope that is spelt right.I never missed Are you being served?She was brilliant with telling us about her Pussy etc.Very few females could get away with that.She could with her northern accent.

Raven

« Reply #22 on: Apr 09, 2019, 05:48:16 AM »
I also enjoyed that TV Series, my favourite was Mr Humpries from Men's Wear, he used to have me in fits.

HerefordAnn

« Reply #23 on: Apr 09, 2019, 08:22:06 AM »
My favourite British comic was Mollie Sugdon I hope that is spelt right.I never missed Are you being served?She was brilliant with telling us about her Pussy etc.Very few females could get away with that.She could with her northern accent.
They were all good in that series weren't they, you couldn't get offended by the words as it was all in your mind.  I have to be really careful these days as everything seems to have a double meaning. lol
People say that age is just a state of mind. I say it's more about the state of your body.
Geoffrey Parfitt

Devonian

« Reply #24 on: Apr 11, 2019, 04:10:49 PM »
Have to say my Uncle used to leave me helpless with laughter all the time I was growing up, though at first I didn't get it till the old man pointed out his reaction to all jokes no matter what or where they came from.

Every time everyone else was in fits laughing at the TV jokes or at family gatherings he said watch Uncle Harry instead. First a slight crease would appear at one corner of his mouth, then as time went on a similar appeared at the other corner. Then out of the blue he'd grunt "huh" which sent both Dad and I into fits because we knew that once he'd started we might get lucky, so that when he suddenly did two in quick succession it was just too much.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ashy

« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2019, 06:17:14 PM »
Concubines, Baldrick, not porcupines.

Macca

« Reply #26 on: Aug 09, 2019, 07:32:34 AM »
I have very broad sense of humour and despite my seemingly serious propensity to discuss politics I put humour as top of my list as an antidote to most crap.
Bill Burr is my favourite Comedian but of course I recognise the genius of Laurel and Hardy - Dave Allen - et al.
The number one funniest thing I have ever seen is Graham Norton in Father Ted - The Caves scene from the episode The Mainland. If you have not seen it, it is on Youtube.... supremely funny. ... "and now i'm eating Tony, yum yum"  - "I love The English Patient"!!    classic top class comedy.
"Don't argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain

Macca

« Reply #27 on: Aug 09, 2019, 07:42:11 AM »
I literally bumped into Frank Carson as he walked of Bedford Lakes Golf Course. I said: "Blimey are you Frank Carson"?  He replied: "Yes I am". I said "wow its great to meet you"?  He said: "Thanks" and carried on walking. I thought for a second (about the Father Ted episode THE MAINLAND when Ted shouted to One Foot In The Grave actor ... "Iyee DONT BELIV IT"!!!   So I shouted to Frank Carson.... "Hey Frank, its the way you tell em"!!! To which he shouted back: "Fuxk off and get your own jokes"!!!! I thought him rather harsh so I shouted .... "WEll if it wasn't for people like me you would not have the money to play golf"!!!
"Don't argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain

sparky

« Reply #28 on: Aug 09, 2019, 07:46:17 AM »
Macca, Are you forgetting the brilliant comedy acts that take place in Westminster, they constantly leave me in stiches. Laurel  and Hardy could not hold a candle to most of them.

Macca

« Reply #29 on: Aug 09, 2019, 07:50:28 AM »
Macca, Are you forgetting the brilliant comedy acts that take place in Westminster, they constantly leave me in stiches. Laurel  and Hardy could not hold a candle to most of them.
Yes of course. A rest home for clowns with high opinions of themselves.