Author Topic: Question?  (Read 560 times)

Raven

Question?
« on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:00:52 AM »

I see a new Thread has been started in the Controversial Topics   But I can't read it.  ??? 

All I get is the pic I've put underneath this. What's going on?

Maddie Malone

Re: Question?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:11:44 AM »
I only see something like that raven if I’m not logged into the forum .
When I’m logged in everything is there as normal

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:13:00 AM »
I see a new Thread has been started in the Controversial Topics But I can't read it.  ??? 

All I get is the pic I've put underneath this. What's going on?

Not sure what the problem is but this is what it says.

Quote:

Heading: Good to see that democracy is still alive and kicking

If we see May's half deal voted down again I will begin to believe that a referendum, based on the needs to try and keep one party together and won by lies and obfuscation, is beginning to die the death it deserves.

My next hope it that it tears the incompetent shambles of a Tory party apart allowing those who have always been one nation Tories to escape - or rather reclaim their party and hiving off the Neo-Liberal "I'm only thinking of myself" Tories into a new, much smaller party, possibly lead perhaps by Boris.  They deserve him.

No doubt the hate speech, the racism, homophobia and sexism will all continue to emanate from this new party as will the immature, offensive and unconstructive views continue to be pushed in our face by a part of the media which will find the Boris Party a new home.  Derogatory labeling will continue to be heard from these people and "clever" will continue to be believed to be the person who can shout the loudest in your face.

But … and this is what I hope for … the authorities are now seeing the damage this can do and once hived off (if the Tory party has any sense) they will be easy to spot and their children and grandchildren be placed on the Channel Safeguarding programme - as others from possible extremist households have been in the past.  They will be protected from the illogical views of the ethno-nationalist.

My hope is that we begin to see an end to the bully-boy tactics of the past three years and get back to a country that looks for the truth, that upholds a real and understood democracy not one that sees democracy as simply a tool to get what they want.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Raven

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:14:58 AM »
I only see something like that raven if I’m not logged into the forum .
When I’m logged in everything is there as normal

I'm signed in Maddie, I don't log out.. Maybe I'm in the Bad Books.  :-\

Raven

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:15:34 AM »
Thankyou Diasi.. 8)

Diasi

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:18:33 AM »
Thankyou Diasi.. 8)

The only thing I've left you to do is to guess who posted it. Lol.  ;D
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Traveller

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2019, 11:26:08 AM »
I wonder who could that be?  Probably some Corbonite who would like to see the UK reduced to the level of a corrupt third world country, held to ransom by trade unions and wallowing in poverty. 
You'll have had your tea.

fortyone

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2019, 11:41:53 AM »
Possible it is something to do with a certain someone's posts being subject to pre-moderation?
It's there now probably because it was deemed something nobody would bother responding to. I certainly didn't think I'd waste my energy on it any more than a 4:30am Running club post unless there were lots of responses suggesting there could be something amusing hiding in it.

Diasi

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2019, 12:11:08 PM »
I wonder who could that be?  Probably some loony left Corbonite who would like to see the UK reduced to the level of a corrupt third world country, held to ransom by trade unions and wallowing in poverty.

The hilarious thing is that the post is full of extreme views about what should happen to people who have extreme views.

;D ;D ;D

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #9 on: Mar 29, 2019, 12:51:10 PM »
The hilarious thing is that the post is full of extreme views about what should happen to people who have extreme views.

;D ;D ;D

So which views, in the post, do you consider extreme Diasi?
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

fortyone

« Reply #10 on: Mar 29, 2019, 02:38:06 PM »
You read it?  :o ::)

Diasi

« Reply #11 on: Mar 29, 2019, 02:40:11 PM »

Of course, I like to see a wide range of views.

And apart from that it's hilarious, I can see the steam emitting from the keyboard as it was being typed.

Scrumpy

« Reply #12 on: Mar 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM »

Guilty your honour.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Diasi

« Reply #13 on: Mar 29, 2019, 06:07:27 PM »

Guilty your honour.

I've done a reply to your last post in the same thread in the Controversial Topics section.

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #14 on: Mar 29, 2019, 06:34:52 PM »
Of course, I like to see a wide range of views.

And apart from that it's hilarious, I can see the steam emitting from the keyboard as it was being typed.

No steam Diasi, just a quiet humming of "Ode to Joy".
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.