Author Topic: Gremlins or moderator?  (Read 197 times)

fortyone

Gremlins or moderator?
« on: Apr 02, 2019, 10:18:50 AM »
I have seen suggestions that posts are going missing and know for sure at least one of mine vanished. I now see a query about a thread moving category.

These things could be forum bugs as there have certainly been layout changes and some folks report strange messages and flashing.

I will report this post and ask the moderato to note that I believe moderator actions should be clearly identified. If one of my posts is removed I would like to know with certainty that the moderator did it otherwise I may well repost exactly the same thing when I notice it has gone.

We also need clarity on which categories Brexit threads should be put in. One seems to have moved to Controversial. On reflection I think posts may have gone from it too but may be mistaken. I will check if any more of mine are missing.

Chris

• Administrator
Re: Gremlins or moderator?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2019, 01:30:04 PM »
This is from the Forum Rules:

The moderators reserve the right to delete any content they regard as inappropriate. When posts are deleted an explanation may or may not be given depending on how obvious the problem is. If you notice one of your posts has been deleted and do not know why, please email the administrator for an explanation.

Any topics that are contentious and likely to cause heated debate should be posted in the Controversial Topics section. This includes Brexit, immigration, muslims, LGBT, left vs right politics, etc.