Author Topic: Emailing the website  (Read 287 times)

HerefordAnn

Emailing the website
« on: Apr 02, 2019, 05:52:37 PM »
Has anyone ever contacted the email address at the top right hand corner and can you remember how long it took to reply?  Apologies if it is run by volunteers, as I know they only have spare moments of time.  :)
People say that age is just a state of mind. I say it's more about the state of your body.
Geoffrey Parfitt

zoony

Re: Emailing the website
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2019, 06:04:27 PM »
Yes Ann, I have several times in the past. The site is owned/operated by Chris who set it up in memory of his/her mum. You'll get a reply but it won't be immediate.
" There ain't no Devil, it's jus' God when he's drunk.."

Tom Waites

HerefordAnn

« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2019, 06:06:33 PM »
Yes Ann, I have several times in the past. The site is owned/operated by Chris who set it up in memory of his/her mum. You'll get a reply but it won't be immediate.

Thanks, Zoony, for letting me know and what a lovely way to remember his/her mum.
People say that age is just a state of mind. I say it's more about the state of your body.
Geoffrey Parfitt

Hugh

« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2019, 08:23:43 AM »
Chris Treasures this forum and keeps a close eye on it. He stop the PM system when some members set up their own forum using the PM system. Very pleased Chris's forum now growing with quite a number of very friendly people. Where as the breakaway forum as lost a lot of its best posters and members.