Author Topic: The two Bees  (Read 3192 times)

Undercover Pensioner

Re: The two Bees
« Reply #15 on: Apr 06, 2019, 02:05:11 PM »
Beannie posted on here a week back.. She said that she had experienced another heart attack and her memory was not so good..
Her post was called Old Memories.

Found it; thank you.  I won't post on it as I doubt she will see it.  I wonder if it's worth sending a regular email, even once a month, with a link.  It sounds as if that's how Bea got back when she posted "Old Memories".  That was last Sunday.  I'll leave myself a diary note to send one this Sunday to see if she can come on occasionally.  She will be tired though I think, won't she?  I wouldn't want to confuse her.  What do you think?
Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 05:37:26 PM
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

prestbury

« Reply #16 on: Apr 06, 2019, 11:41:42 PM »
She will be tired though I think, won't she?  I wouldn't want to confuse her.  What do you think?
I think it would be a good idea just don't be offended if she does not reply at this time, sometimes people like space.

Ashy

« Reply #17 on: Apr 07, 2019, 08:46:00 AM »
I thought this would be about the man who asked for two bees to be tattooed on his rear end. His wife asked "Who's Bob?"

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #18 on: Apr 07, 2019, 10:44:38 AM »
That sounds good advice prestbury.  I know illnesses can wipe out your energy but I will try, perhaps leaving it a little longer though before I do.
Reply #17 on: Today at 12:18:59 AM
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

minniemouse

« Reply #19 on: Apr 07, 2019, 12:59:00 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D 
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Dickie

« Reply #20 on: Apr 08, 2019, 05:02:17 PM »
I thought this would be about the man who asked for two bees to be tattooed on his rear end. His wife asked "Who's Bob?"

OMG ashy I actually got that joke hehehehehe it’s the hole thingie isn’t it oh god you just made me laugh so so much xxxxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

GrannyMac

« Reply #21 on: Dec 02, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
As we're getting near Christmas, I wondered if anyone has heard from Beannie. She hasn't been on the forum for months, but I know she has some contacts on here.

If you read this Bea, I hope things are ok with you and you're still feeding the dickies! 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

zoony

« Reply #22 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »
Not heard a peep Mac. E-mailed her a few months ago but there was no reply. God bless Bea..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Yellowbird

« Reply #23 on: Dec 22, 2019, 05:18:22 PM »
I had emailed her several times over the years but the last couple of times No reply, do hope she's OK. I miss her chatter and updates on her little dog
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Dec 22, 2019, 05:29:46 PM »
I had emailed her several times over the years but the last couple of times No reply, do hope she's OK. I miss her chatter and updates on her little dog

Scrumpy has spoken to her by phone recently & contacted her by email recently & she's doing ok.

I've just seen another email from her saying she can't remember her forum password so I'll ask Chris if he knows it or if it can be reset.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: Dec 27, 2019, 10:40:32 AM »
I had an email from Beannie on Christmas Day.

She's ok & will try to get onto the forum but she asked me to pass on her best wishes to you all.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #26 on: Dec 27, 2019, 10:54:23 AM »
Ah, that's good to hear
MIke
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!