Author Topic: The two Bees  (Read 758 times)

Undercover Pensioner

Re: The two Bees
« Reply #15 on: Apr 06, 2019, 02:05:11 PM »
Beannie posted on here a week back.. She said that she had experienced another heart attack and her memory was not so good..
Her post was called Old Memories.

Found it; thank you.  I won't post on it as I doubt she will see it.  I wonder if it's worth sending a regular email, even once a month, with a link.  It sounds as if that's how Bea got back when she posted "Old Memories".  That was last Sunday.  I'll leave myself a diary note to send one this Sunday to see if she can come on occasionally.  She will be tired though I think, won't she?  I wouldn't want to confuse her.  What do you think?
Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 05:37:26 PM
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

prestbury

« Reply #16 on: Apr 06, 2019, 11:41:42 PM »
She will be tired though I think, won't she?  I wouldn't want to confuse her.  What do you think?
I think it would be a good idea just don't be offended if she does not reply at this time, sometimes people like space.

Ashy

« Reply #17 on: Apr 07, 2019, 08:46:00 AM »
I thought this would be about the man who asked for two bees to be tattooed on his rear end. His wife asked "Who's Bob?"
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #18 on: Apr 07, 2019, 10:44:38 AM »
That sounds good advice prestbury.  I know illnesses can wipe out your energy but I will try, perhaps leaving it a little longer though before I do.
Reply #17 on: Today at 12:18:59 AM
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

minniemouse

« Reply #19 on: Apr 07, 2019, 12:59:00 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D 
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Dickie

« Reply #20 on: Apr 08, 2019, 05:02:17 PM »
I thought this would be about the man who asked for two bees to be tattooed on his rear end. His wife asked "Who's Bob?"

OMG ashy I actually got that joke hehehehehe itís the hole thingie isnít it oh god you just made me laugh so so much xxxxx
Wow , Iím amazed I found you all again . Iím useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

GrannyMac

« Reply #21 on: Dec 02, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
As we're getting near Christmas, I wondered if anyone has heard from Beannie. She hasn't been on the forum for months, but I know she has some contacts on here.

If you read this Bea, I hope things are ok with you and you're still feeding the dickies! 
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Aesop

zoony

« Reply #22 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »
Not heard a peep Mac. E-mailed her a few months ago but there was no reply. God bless Bea..
" There ain't no Devil, it's jus' God when he's drunk.."

Tom Waites