Author Topic: This is a bit weird please  (Read 246 times)

Dickie

This is a bit weird please
« on: Apr 09, 2019, 04:07:26 PM »
I do use amazon ok because I buy all my Dickie food from them and probably send 30 pounds a month on suet logs and suet balls but I’ve just had an e mail from amazon saying they were sorry I hadn’t received great services and asked me to send postage to them and they would send me 360 pounds but I need to give them my bank details . Pleaseeeeeeeee does this sound wrong or am I being stupid xxxxxxxxxx thank you babies xxxxxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Michael Rolls

Re: This is a bit weird please
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2019, 04:31:29 PM »
I do use amazon ok because I buy all my Dickie food from them and probably send 30 pounds a month on suet logs and suet balls but I’ve just had an e mail from amazon saying they were sorry I hadn’t received great services and asked me to send postage to them and they would send me 360 pounds but I need to give them my bank details . Pleaseeeeeeeee does this sound wrong or am I being stupid xxxxxxxxxx thank you babies xxxxxx
Touch it not - 99,99999% if the time anyone asking for your bank details in an unsolicited manner is looking to rip you off
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Raven

« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2019, 04:45:33 PM »
OMG NOOOOOOO.  Don't have anything to do with it. All emails like that end up straight in my Spam Folder.

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2019, 04:51:49 PM »
I agree. They would never ask for your bank details plus I doubt you've ever complained about their service. It's a chancer. Well done you for asking us.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Scrumpy

« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2019, 06:13:05 PM »
Ignore it Beannie.. They are TRICKSTERS after your money..
Clever you for not answering them.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Alex22

« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »
Well done Bea for querying this.   :)

Ashy

« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2019, 06:52:36 PM »
I would echo that. Amazon does not send out offers like that and you are dead right to query it. That's what they call "phishing".