Author Topic: Young Love.  (Read 266 times)

brian54

Young Love.
« on: Apr 10, 2019, 09:48:31 AM »
I do know it is a worry to some parents but I got my 1 and only love at 11 and my parents were not over worried because the mother was the headmistress of the school I went to.
My daughters were similar as they got first boy friends now their husbands by the time they were 14.
I was however glad my first grandchild came 9 months to day after the mother's wedding. I came about 2 weeks early as I wanted to meet my dog according to my parents.

Alex22

Re: Young Love.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2019, 11:18:14 AM »
I wonder if Chinese tourists in Florida get annoyed when they get home to find their USA souvenir was made in China  ?  ;D

Raven

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2019, 11:22:55 AM »
My mother told me I arrived three weeks late, she went into labour then stopped. She said I took one look at the outside world and said No Thanks, and that was that, It took a Caesarean Op to remove me... ;D ;D ;D 

Scrumpy

« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2019, 11:57:07 AM »
I wonder if Chinese tourists in Florida get annoyed when they get home to find their USA souvenir was made in China  ?  ;D

;D ;D ;D
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 2019, 12:49:11 PM »
A works colleague of mine was less than happy with his mother. He was conscripted in the very last National Service tranche, and was only old enough by a matter of days. He had been born three weeks prematurely......
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

sparky

« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 2019, 01:16:03 PM »

A works colleague of mine was less than happy with his mother. He was conscripted in the very last National Service tranche, and was only old enough by a matter of days. He had been born three weeks prematurely

He should have been grateful. otherwise he would have missed one of life's  worthwhile experiences