Author Topic: Alexa..  (Read 1316 times)

crabbyob

Re: Alexa..
« Reply #15 on: Apr 14, 2019, 02:08:27 PM »
Bollywood..???
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Coastal

« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2019, 03:41:43 PM »
I live alone but there's no way I would ever have one, I'm quite capable of putting my own music on when required, I don't even use cortana on my laptop, and the only time I ever talk to an household appliance is when I swear at the smoke alarm or the telly  ;D
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

sparky

« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2019, 04:04:06 PM »
I love her sexy reply when I tell her to switch all the lights off and she says. " OK, goodnight John sleep well.

Scrumpy

« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2019, 04:56:54 PM »
When I tell her ‘Thank you’ she answers  ‘You’re welcome ‘.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Raven

« Reply #19 on: Apr 14, 2019, 05:20:17 PM »
Not that I've any interest in getting one, but, if I did, knowing my luck it would be like the one in Mrs Brown's Boys, and give me a load of lip, and agro.. .... All in an Irish accent.  ;D

Diasi

« Reply #20 on: Apr 14, 2019, 05:46:43 PM »
I love her sexy reply when I tell her to switch all the lights off and she says. " OK, goodnight John sleep well.

Personally I wouldn't regard a sexy female voice, saying "Goodnight", being much of a bonus if there wasn't an actual sexy female there at bedtime.  ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

sparky

« Reply #21 on: Apr 14, 2019, 06:06:53 PM »
Diasi, Well you never know, Amazon are  coming up with improvements all the time, I could get to my bedroom one night  and find her sprawled out on my bed in a naked  provocative pose,,,,,,,,,,,, knowing my bloody luck I would probably have a heart attack on the spot.  :o :o :o

Diasi

« Reply #22 on: Apr 15, 2019, 08:45:09 AM »
Diasi, Well you never know, Amazon are  coming up with improvements all the time, I could get to my bedroom one night  and find her sprawled out on my bed in a naked  provocative pose,,,,,,,,,,,, knowing my bloody luck I would probably have a heart attack on the spot.  :o :o :o

Oooh, yes, I'd clean forgotten about the sex robots.

"Alexa, tell her to get ready".  :o ;D
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

« Reply #23 on: Apr 15, 2019, 10:49:14 AM »

" Alexa get  ready... coming.. or not."
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Apr 15, 2019, 02:44:44 PM »

" Alexa get  ready... coming.. or not."

That explains my last child.