Author Topic: protesters  (Read 4393 times)

crabbyob

protesters
« on: Apr 18, 2019, 10:45:31 PM »
i see they are coming down hard on protesters....lol
perhaps they should have tried this when the million remainers blocked the centre of London.. ;D
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Bee

Re: protesters
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2019, 10:53:03 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)
The only way is up....

Akbuk

« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2019, 11:44:57 AM »
I bet Macrons thinking is, "why cant we have protests like that"?
I’m a real he/him.

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2019, 11:51:00 AM »
i see they are coming down hard on protesters....lol
perhaps they should have tried this when the million remainers blocked the centre of London.. ;D

You are joking aren't you.  And could you please stop being so rude!   Never mind, at least we can all go to the same level.  The remain march was entirely peaceful which was more than could be said for the small gathering the B***S*** group held.  We are allowed to peacefully protest - at least until same B***S*** group declare a dictatorship with Nige as the great leader, that is.
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

Flying bomb

« Reply #4 on: Apr 21, 2019, 04:15:46 PM »

It's Chineese  coal mines etc where they ought to be protesting.

Only thing is, if they glued themselves they would be pulled
straight off, loosing all their skin !

If the Buck stops here how can the Doe go all the way ?

Albert.

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2019, 05:20:29 PM »
Perhaos they could demand the forests do not catch fire, while they are at it.

minniemouse

« Reply #6 on: Apr 21, 2019, 06:07:38 PM »
Perhaps we should stop sending our rubbish/recycling abroad to be 'processed'.  Processed to some countries means surreptitiously being dumped in the sea! IMO  :(
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Akbuk

« Reply #7 on: Apr 22, 2019, 07:05:51 PM »

You are joking aren't you.  And could you please stop being so rude!   Never mind, at least we can all go to the same level.  The remain march was entirely peaceful which was more than could be said for the small gathering the B***S*** group held.  We are allowed to peacefully protest - at least until same B***S*** group declare a dictatorship with Nige as the great leader, that is.

That seems to be the two mainstream parties ploy, attack "Nige". IMO they will fail if that is their programme & it wouldn't surprise me if May & Corbyn have/will get their heads together on that score.
Farage never voted to give the people a referendum, nor did he vote to activate Article 50, that was all done by our MPs in Westminster.
Debates & written articles seem to forget about how many people voted to leave, instead its about "Nige".
I’m a real he/him.

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #8 on: Apr 22, 2019, 07:26:33 PM »
Perhaps we should stop sending our rubbish/recycling abroad to be 'processed'.  Processed to some countries means surreptitiously being dumped in the sea! IMO  :(

Sounds like a good thought MM.  And we could stop buying cheap clothes which mean they have little to spend on keeping emissions down and which are disposed of after only a few wearings.
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

crabbyob

« Reply #9 on: Apr 23, 2019, 10:34:41 AM »
yes the remainers will get the old tarry brush out
and if you perceive what i wrote as rude then its time you pulled your head from up whatever orifice you stuck it to vote remain with a clear conscience
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Bee

« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2019, 11:15:06 AM »
yes the remainers will get the old tarry brush out
and if you perceive what i wrote as rude then its time you pulled your head from up whatever orifice you stuck it to vote remain with a clear conscience

Please take note I am a REMAINER and NOT a remainer and I object to the name calling......tell me would the leavers like to be called pious know it alls???? ??? ??? ??? ...........

note my  ??? ??? ???  on that previous post because you was being rude and by the way the remainers did not block London with their march it was a good peaceful march.
The only way is up....

crabbyob

« Reply #11 on: Apr 23, 2019, 11:17:32 AM »
you was being rude!!!!...oh dear

further proof of just how clever the remainers can be
over a million of them but they didnt disrupt traffic... p.l.e.a.s.e

Alex22

« Reply #12 on: Apr 23, 2019, 11:41:49 AM »
I don't think I'd mind being called a 'pious know it all' to be honest Bee - it beats being called a racist, thick little Englanderin

Diasi

« Reply #13 on: Apr 23, 2019, 12:57:08 PM »
Perhaos they could demand the forests do not catch fire, while they are at it.

Yeah, & what about some protests at the sites of the volcanoes.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

« Reply #14 on: Apr 23, 2019, 02:05:43 PM »

A  'Pious know all ',.. 'Thick little Englanderin' !! 'remainer' !!

Call me what you like.  We are an English Democrocy.. The belief in freedom and equality..    I guess that means freedom of speech too.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.