Author Topic: Are you aged 60 years and over? Are you experiencing difficulties with memory?  (Read 2654 times)

minniemouse

I can't think of anything worse than waking up next to a stranger and you can't remember why they're dead.  :o 
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Scrumpy

I can't think of anything worse than waking up next to somebody and you can't remember his name or why they're dead.  :o

Blimey minniemouse.. That (other than the dead bit) was happening all the time in the sixties.. ;D
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

minniemouse

On reflection, you're right, I've amended it.  ;D
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Ashy

With my luck I would arrive on the moon and find the local council had shut the public conveniences.

brian54

Well I now how much money I have got and I have 2 dogs, 2 daughters. 4 granddaughters, 2 sons in law, and there are 2 other grandparents.

Scrumpy

Well I now how much money I have got and I have 2 dogs, 2 daughters. 4 granddaughters, 2 sons in law, and there are 2 other grandparents.

But I can’t remember their names.. ;D
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

crabbyob

what made me smile wasnt the grammar but the question to a group of pensioners
'are you over sixty?'
em no i'm 22 but took early retirement
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Ashy

With my luck I would arrive on the moon and find the local council had shut the public conveniences.
And put a tax on green cheese.