Author Topic: animals, birds, and sea life, in decline,?? what can man do to help.??  (Read 208 times)

Alfred

Although there has been a drive to outlaw, or even ban people buying ivory and yet  poachers are still  killing elephants, & rhino's  the species much like many animals are very much in decline,? and its a matter of time when children will only see pictures of these wonderful animals,.

the same for wild life as many bird species are under threat due to many reasons such as pesticides, trees, bushes, and shrubs, being destroyed again for land development , roads, houses, and even
the railways with plans for new  high speed train services,

also the amount of sea life being suffocated, and destroyed  due to the amount of plastic being dumped in many oceans around the world ,

Q; what would you like to see happen, to preserve these wonderful creatures, and to save them from extinction,. nor is it too late??
what are your points of view regarding the preservation of the earths
species in general,.

Michael Rolls

I hate to be a pessimist, but to be honest, I think that in many cases it is already too late. OK, we can try to improve matters, but mostly the damage is already done.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

minniemouse

I can't understand why they don't completely ban plastic carrier bags for a start. 
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Scrumpy

Turn the guns on the hunters. !
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

Or turn the hunters into protectors. Gamekeeper or poacher, all most men, sorry, people, want is to earn a fair wage for a good job done. ( I said most men). Many thousands of people, of all ages, are voluntarily cleaning up our beaches, rambler's tracks and urban areas. Make it a Job! Pay people to do what they want to do, which is the right thing to do with the doo-doo that surrounds us...Sorry, the last bit was enthusiastic alliteration.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Traveller

Ban all building on 'Greenfield' sites.
You'll have had your tea.