Author Topic: Begging.  (Read 1006 times)

brian54

Begging.
« on: Jun 20, 2019, 02:05:56 PM »
I am pleased notices have gone up saying £100 fixed penalty for begging in Sutton Coldfield. Only problem is how will they enforce payment if the beggar has no money.

mick607

Re: Begging.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2019, 02:12:32 PM »
Benefit deductions.

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2019, 02:13:58 PM »
I am pleased notices have gone up saying £100 fixed penalty for begging in Sutton Coldfield. Only problem is how will they enforce payment if the beggar has no money.

They'll have to settle for whatever cash is in the collecting tin in the first place & then get the rest when they follow them to their car.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

mick607

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2019, 02:25:07 PM »
Seize their car.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2019, 07:55:02 PM »
Benefit deductions.

Not very often that happens.
More likely that the court will probably give a conditional discharge with no fine. You would be surprised how much in fines, compensation, costs etc is written off by the courts as uncollectible.

Also many that beg are not able to access the benefit system due to not having the right to settle in this country. They have two alternatives work in the black economy and the money that they do earn goes straight into their landlord's pocket or beg .

prestbury

« Reply #5 on: Jun 20, 2019, 10:47:40 PM »
I am pleased notices have gone up saying £100 fixed penalty for begging in Sutton Coldfield.
I would like to see how they would get the money off my dog when she is around town, always begging.

Ashy

« Reply #6 on: Jun 21, 2019, 08:42:20 AM »
It's different for dogs.

ronyork

« Reply #7 on: Jun 21, 2019, 09:22:08 AM »
Yesterday in Cambridge, A piece of human trash positioned on the pavement on the High street with a pile of bags and blankets plus various bottles and boxes covering an area approx 10x12,what a sight plus the sign telling the world of his problems, is this needed and where,s the council, to remove this crap from the streets. of course the scumbag owning this crap was asleep curled up in blankets , No doubt if he becomes unwell a bed will be found quickly in a local hospital.

mick607

« Reply #8 on: Jun 21, 2019, 04:01:17 PM »
If this country can house countless hundreds of thousands EU immigrants then why do we have our own people living on the streets purporting to be homeless ?
Are they really homeless ?

Goingtoseed

« Reply #9 on: Jun 21, 2019, 07:26:54 PM »

Most are unfortunately.
Have you not seen the many TV programmes about bad landlords? Those from the EU - Eastern Europe in particular live and sleep 6/8 to a room. Some live in the garages, some in tents.
'Illegals' are generally found accommodation by the Home Office.

Try renting a flat with no job, no bank account and probably no income even via benefits.

mick607

« Reply #10 on: Jun 21, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
If the EU immigrants & illegals suffer poor housing then why bother coming here in the first place ?If these same people have no money & have to rely on handouts then surely they would be better off in their own country thus saving the British taxpayer a fortune. Only recently older OAPs have lost the free TV license & thousands of 1950s women have lost their OAP & free bus pass for six years. Go & tell my wife about those poor EU immigrants & illegals having to struggle when they get here, but make sure I'm not about when you do.
EU immigrants sleeping 6 - 8 to a room is normal for them, their choosing. They live like that in their own country.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #11 on: Jun 21, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »

What ever they get here is better than what they were used to before.

Have you ever been to Estonia or Latvia? I have and you think things are bad here. There are no words that could describe the utter poverty and insanitary living conditions that they call home.

mick607

« Reply #12 on: Jun 21, 2019, 08:47:38 PM »
That's exactly why they come here to freeload off the British people also bring their large home grown criminal scum with them.
Roll on Brexit & put an end to this madness.The "Snowflake" culture in this country is making us all a laughing stock the world over while destroying this country. Sometimes people have to lift their heads out of the sand & take a good look around.

sparky

« Reply #13 on: Jun 22, 2019, 07:16:12 AM »
Its not the people that need to lift their heads out of the sand, most are well aware of the problems, its our useless politicians, who not only provide food and shelter, but  fail to deport them, and even  allow them appeal after appeal to avoid deportation.

mick607

« Reply #14 on: Jun 22, 2019, 07:37:57 AM »
What ever they get here is better than what they were used to before.

Have you ever been to Estonia or Latvia? I have and you think things are bad here. There are no words that could describe the utter poverty and insanitary living conditions that they call home.

This country cannot solve all the world's problems by itself.
No matter what the snowflakes say.