Author Topic: Snowflake Culture Going Mad !  (Read 1333 times)

mick607

Snowflake Culture Going Mad !
« on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:11:02 AM »
An eighty one year old former model gets an ASBO served on her for daring to wear a bikini in her back garden !Only recently we had the naked cyclists rising through city centres & nothing was said or done by the Police.Very young children being taught in school that same sex couples is perfectly normal behaviour !
Snowflake culture is doing more than any other thing I can think of.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9343311/nan-given-asbo-wearing-bikini-in-garden/

Michael Rolls

Re: Snowflake Culture Going Mad !
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:14:49 AM »
Totally ridiculous - there is a poll on the site - 93% of the voters agree with me (so UP will doubtless tell us we are wrong!)
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

mick607

« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:23:44 AM »
You took the words out of my mouth Michael !

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:29:29 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Raven

« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:40:23 AM »
Crazy just crazy. The Staff should be watching what's going on in the Nursery, not nosing into a private garden..Sheeezzzeee. :( :( :(

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:49:29 AM »
Snowflake culture is doing more harm than good. Who introduced these council powers? I hope they won't be in front line politics for much longer.

StephenM123

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:52:25 AM »
I did wonder if a dose of sunshine might help my OHS scar but will I be arrested? :)

Raven

« Reply #7 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:53:16 AM »
I did wonder if a dose of sunshine might help my OHS scar but will I be arrested? :)

You pays your money and takes your chance.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

StephenM123

« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:58:55 AM »
Some years ago I was stopped from photographing my granddaughter in a local park. A do called "ranger" said photography was forbidden as children used the park! My daughter asked me not to get into an argument with him so I did not out of respect to her!

Diasi

« Reply #9 on: Jun 22, 2019, 11:41:03 AM »
None of this is anything new, it's just new to the UK.

It started in the UK after 1997 with Blair's 'hate laws' & the Regulation of Investigative Powers Act of 2000.

Every oppressive regime exerts control by criminalising normal activities & by criminalising freedom of speech & thought, that differs from the views & aims of the regime.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Maddie Malone

« Reply #10 on: Jun 22, 2019, 11:49:30 AM »
I’ve often said the way things are going it won’t be long before we will get something through the letter box advising us all on what we can and can’t do or  say ☹️

Raven

« Reply #11 on: Jun 22, 2019, 12:16:24 PM »
I’ve often said the way things are going it won’t be long before we will get something through the letter box advising us all on what we can and can’t do or  say ☹️

Hmmm Yes you may well be right, what happened to the "free speech" we're suppose to have. >:( >:(

Scrumpy

« Reply #12 on: Jun 22, 2019, 12:45:17 PM »
Some years ago I was stopped from photographing my granddaughter in a local park. A do called "ranger" said photography was forbidden as children used the park! My daughter asked me not to get into an argument with him so I did not out of respect to her!

Bloody ridiculous..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Scrumpy

« Reply #13 on: Jun 22, 2019, 12:50:13 PM »

This lady likes to show off what she has.. By all means do so in the privacy of your own garden..
  I think the problem goes further than that .. I think she was a bit intimidating towards the children.. She was served a  Nuisance Notice.. Dubbed  'Busybody Charter'...

Brian Beware..!!
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #14 on: Jun 22, 2019, 12:56:29 PM »
None of this is anything new, it's just new to the UK.

It started in the UK after 1997 with Blair's 'hate laws' & the Regulation of Investigative Powers Act of 2000.

Every oppressive regime exerts control by criminalising normal activities & by criminalising freedom of speech & thought, that differs from the views & aims of the regime.

Totally correct. New Labour just loved making up new laws just to keep people in their place.
Many should remember and contemplate his reign of terror and Brown's habit of spending money without regard to how he was finding it when the next election comes about.