Author Topic: A little help please...  (Read 1253 times)

zoony

Re: A little help please...
« Reply #15 on: Jul 02, 2019, 05:49:07 PM »
The LEDS are also used to display error codes.

Have you tried starting the machine & then cancelling the program by holding in the start/cancel button?

It could be faulty components (normally capacitors) on the main circuit board & you're looking at around £130 to get that fixed so a new machine is a far better option.

We've found that AO are very good for appliances.

https://ao.com/l/washing_machines-free_standing-priced_less_than_250/1-9-23/1/

Thanks for that, Phil. I did try the reset but it made no difference. Coincidentally, the link you posted took me to a page I'd just bookmarked. ;D
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Alfred

« Reply #16 on: Jul 02, 2019, 06:48:42 PM »
When it comes to buying large electricals like washing machines, televisions  etc i buy from A.O  iv found them competitive price wise and quick on delivery , easy and helpful to talk too,. And for a tenner they take your old appliance away as well ,of course they charge extra if you want them to install and fit the appliance  how ever iv found them reasonable to deal with,.

zoony

« Reply #17 on: Jul 02, 2019, 08:20:41 PM »
 Thanks everybody. Probably wise to buy it now as a bit of future-proofing rather than wait. I doubt things will get cheaper..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Jul 02, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »

Thanks for that, Phil. I did try the reset but it made no difference. Coincidentally, the link you posted took me to a page I'd just bookmarked. ;D

Must have been a lucky omen.  ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)