Raven

Re: Botox
« Reply #15 on: Jul 02, 2019, 07:01:12 PM »
Is your face like Michael Jackson's face before he started plastic surgery? ;D

Hardly.  :-\

GrannyMac

« Reply #16 on: Jul 02, 2019, 07:17:12 PM »
  These days it's not just the women! Lots of nips 'n tucks for the boys too...And lots of future work for the tattoo removers too.

Oh the tats! I do think there will be some serious regrets as people age. I saw two young women with inked faces the other day.  Why!!

And my personal unfavourites (whilst I'm being judgemental) are flesh tunnels. Those enlarged holes in earlobes, uurrgghhhh.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Raven

« Reply #17 on: Jul 02, 2019, 07:26:44 PM »
I had to Google the images of them, as I have never seen or heard of them. I really wish I hadn't. Gross.  :o

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Jul 02, 2019, 09:59:12 PM »
Oh the tats! I do think there will be some serious regrets as people age. I saw two young women with inked faces the other day.  Why!!

And my personal unfavourites (whilst I'm being judgemental) are flesh tunnels. Those enlarged holes in earlobes, uurrgghhhh.

Not just with the women.

There'll be a few young blokes with a tattoo of Llandudno who end up with a tattoo of Ludo.

Or the bloke was asked why he'd got a tattoo of Aids, to which he said it started out as Adidas.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #19 on: Jul 03, 2019, 07:12:34 AM »
Not just with the women.

There'll be a few young blokes with a tattoo of Llandudno who end up with a tattoo of Ludo.

Or the bloke was asked why he'd got a tattoo of Aids, to which he said it started out as Adidas.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Scrumpy

« Reply #20 on: Jul 03, 2019, 09:19:35 AM »

I was speaking to a beautiful sales assistant in a shop recently.. She had the face of an equally beautiful woman tattooed of on her upper arm..
She said that when she was  older she would have the 'Flabby underarm wings  tightened.. To give the tattoo a facelift'..   Smart girl..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.