Author Topic: Films  (Read 1060 times)

klondike

Re: Films
« Reply #75 on: Apr 18, 2020, 12:49:35 PM »
Watched it last night and enjoyed it.

Supporting leave is not racism. Don't let others suggest it is.

klondike

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2020, 01:28:37 PM »
Ok Zoony...

I see Westworld S03 ended a few weeks back so I assume you watched it. I'm downloading the last few episodes but is it worth watching? I see there will be a season 4 so nothing was resolved.

I watched the first episode of Killig Eve S03 but that seems to be getting pretty daft so I doubt I'll watch the rest.

zoony

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2020, 01:45:03 PM »
Yes K..I watched it though not avidly..Sometimes it'd be nice to just have an ending to a story instead of milking it for series after series..Very much enjoyed Westworld, original film and series one and two but there's little left of the original now..I'll watch 4 but only for curiosity's sake.
Killing Eve S03 is waiting but I'm yet to start it..
 Also had a look at 'RUN', the new P W-Bridge 'comedy drama'. I didn't enjoy the little I saw of Fleabag and this one's in the same category. Funny if you're a 30-something female..Too crude for me.
" There ain't no Devil, it's jus' God when he's drunk.."

Tom Waites

klondike

« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2020, 04:23:44 PM »
We don't watch American comedies if that's what it is as their sense of humour simply passes me by.

I always check odd bits of a download to make sure that there aren't lip sync issues or worse still hard coded subtitles and from the bits I did see it seemed most of the action was not actually set in Westworld. Considering I thought the whole project was pretty much destroyed at the end of series 2 then maybe it was in which case I can't figure out how the series continued. I guess I'll find out when I eventually watch it.

I still haven't watched any more of Vikings which lost much of its appeal for me post Ragnar and the sacking of Katgut (sp?). Lost was abandoned after a while as it became a constant more of the same. Didn't get into Breaking Bad or GoT.

Maybe I'm just too picky or maybe just an old fart. Despite having downloaded and watched every Midsomer Murders we still watch repeats if they've been recorded and there is nowt on which is usually the case. One bonus is that we are now sufficiently senile not to remember whodunit although we have a tactic - select the least likely culprit after a couple of ad breaks.