Author Topic: Public Order  (Read 265 times)

Diasi

Public Order
« on: Jul 23, 2019, 10:44:46 AM »
I find it unacceptable the way that the utter moron who wears the EU top hat & shouts & rants 12 hours a day, is allowed to do it

Surely his ranting & shouting must cause distress to some of the general public, which is a public order offence.

The moron was shouting so loudly this morning that it kept drowning out some of the TV interviews & annoyed me.

Apparently he's funded by either a wealthy Remainer or a newspaper who provide him with a flat within a short distance of Wesminster.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Alex22

Re: Public Order
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2019, 06:32:25 PM »
His name is Steve Bray and he was even louder than usual today - it annoyed me too.  ::)   

Scrumpy

« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 2019, 06:46:19 PM »
Anti- Brexit shouty boy Steve Bray (not his real name) who lives in Wales has finally been told not to return to College Green Westminster..
 Back to Port Talbot then... I wonder who sponsored his trip ...!

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

mick607

« Reply #3 on: Jul 23, 2019, 07:47:41 PM »
I wondered too. He didn't do a very good job did he? Probably got the sack.  ;D

Cassandra

« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2019, 08:25:26 PM »
I find it unacceptable the way that the utter moron who wears the EU top hat & shouts & rants 12 hours a day, is allowed to do it

Surely his ranting & shouting must cause distress to some of the general public, which is a public order offence.

The moron was shouting so loudly this morning that it kept drowning out some of the TV interviews & annoyed me.

Apparently he's funded by either a wealthy Remainer or a newspaper who provide him with a flat within a short distance of Wesminster.

I have had exactly the same opinion about this demented man and his disturbing rantings. As a child we had a next door neighbour who lost his mind resultant from a business failure. He had long periods of wailing "I never was no good" in his garden and summerhouse, which severally scared and intrigued me, as a ten year old. This awful Bray man sounds exactly the same and must be a 'nine bob note'. I'd have hoped he would have strangulated his vocal chords by now. Strange how his verbal heavings are so perfectly received by the BBC and C4 News bulletins?
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

« Reply #5 on: Jul 23, 2019, 08:44:47 PM »
Anti- Brexit shouty boy Steve Bray (not his real name) who lives in Wales has finally been told not to return to College Green Westminster..
 Back to Port Talbot then... I wonder who sponsored his trip ...!

He was at it again today Scrumpy? He should be immediately issued with an 'ASBO' under the Public Order Act, or sectioned using the Mental Health Act preferably, awaiting a frontal lobotomy ;) . (n.b. ;) denotes humorous licence, not actual intention)

Trouble is the remainers (sic) would elevate Mr Shouty as a public martyr and Richard Branson would pay his fines anyway!
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

« Reply #6 on: Jul 23, 2019, 09:38:50 PM »
Piers Morgan sorted the Welsh moron.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYuYHuQEb_8
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)