Author Topic: Ebay  (Read 522 times)

zoony

Ebay
« on: Jul 30, 2019, 04:06:57 PM »
  I know that many of you use Ebay now and again so I thought you might like to know that they have 'Huge Summer Sale' this week. 20% discount up til Thursday midnight.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Alex22

Re: Ebay
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »
Wonder if they've got any pedal bins  ?   ;D

zoony

« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2019, 04:42:51 PM »
Charity shop..

cowboy wisdom.

ronyork

« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2019, 05:01:54 PM »
Wonder why High street shops are closing??????

StephenM123

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2019, 08:54:09 PM »
EvilBay, hate the bar stewards! A seller lied totally about me but they take the side of the seller! The ensuing issues also resulted in me closing my PayPal account! Whilst doubtless there are bargains to be had most sellers are sewer dwellers!

em

« Reply #5 on: Jul 30, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
Ronyork,I have recently read all your posts from when you joined in 2014.It is a wonderful diary of the last 5 years:a microcosm of Britain.The detail is exquisite.Your move from Yorkshire to Cambridgeshire,the sad decline of your beloved Audrey.It would make a sad but moving autobiography.Thank you.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Jul 30, 2019, 10:07:10 PM »
EvilBay, hate the bar stewards! A seller lied totally about me but they take the side of the seller! The ensuing issues also resulted in me closing my PayPal account! Whilst doubtless there are bargains to be had most sellers are sewer dwellers!
Clearly you have had an unsatisfactory experience, but I must say that my own has been very different. In over 700 transactions, spread over 14 years, both buying and selling, I have had just two transactions that had to be sorted out, in each case to my satisfaction, and I was the buyer in both cases.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Jul 30, 2019, 10:08:25 PM »

I've used eBay since it first started & I had one of the first UK PayPal accounts.

I've never yet been let down by an eBay seller, nor have I ever let anyone down with items that I've sold & I have a 100% satisfaction rating both as a buyer & as a seller.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

zoony

« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2019, 10:22:12 PM »
Ronyork,I have recently read all your posts from when you joined in 2014.It is a wonderful diary of the last 5 years:a microcosm of Britain.The detail is exquisite.Your move from Yorkshire to Cambridgeshire,the sad decline of your beloved Audrey.It would make a sad but moving autobiography.Thank you.

Look out Ron! You have a stalker!   ;D 
(Don't mean to make light of your lovely post, em..)

cowboy wisdom.