Author Topic: Pet Hates. (again)  (Read 1935 times)

mick607

Re: Pet Hates. (again)
« Reply #15 on: Aug 12, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »
I hate it when I hear a child sqealing as loud as they can for no valid reason but gain their mothers attention who has usually got her undivided attention to her mobile phone only.

Ode Iron

« Reply #16 on: Aug 12, 2019, 09:58:59 PM »
And the kid gets a Big Mac as a dummy.
Masks are muzzles

zoony

« Reply #17 on: Aug 12, 2019, 10:10:20 PM »
  I get a McDonald's just two or three times a year and last Friday was one of these occasions. I ordered at the drive through and asked for a quarter pounder, plain, and I specified no pickle and no onion(can't stand onions) but with double cheese, fries and a coke.. Paid, got home, nuked it for 20 seconds and took a large bite, only to end up with a mouthful of raw, very cheesy onions. I was so annoyed I was speechless...(I really wasn't.)
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #18 on: Aug 12, 2019, 10:24:27 PM »
Hate sprouts, spinach, cabbage and, above all, tomatoes!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Bee

« Reply #19 on: Aug 12, 2019, 10:47:30 PM »
One of my pet hates is..............people that are always moaning about something.
The only way is up....

zoony

« Reply #20 on: Aug 12, 2019, 10:52:50 PM »
 ;D ;D  Not 'always' Bee...It's what this thread is for..But I get the humour. ;)

cowboy wisdom.

mick607

« Reply #21 on: Aug 13, 2019, 08:01:31 AM »
And the kid gets a Big Mac as a dummy.

Around here a dummy is a Greggs sausage roll.

Macca

« Reply #22 on: Aug 13, 2019, 11:00:58 AM »
My pet hate... leftie progressive morons who get triggered yet dont even understand THEIR own argument.
"Don't argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain

Scrumpy

« Reply #23 on: Aug 13, 2019, 12:44:51 PM »

People,when asked what they would like to eat say 'I'm easy'.. Yet when told what is on the menu say 'I don't like that' 

When food is served on a plate some say 'I can't eat all THAT'.. Well don't.. Surely they know when to stop eating...!

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Macca

« Reply #24 on: Aug 13, 2019, 01:01:30 PM »
Pubs like Whetherspoons - you wait respectfully at the bar and the bar staff serve people before you who have just arrived at the bar. Drives me potty. I literally had to wave the Menu and shout .. to get served. The bar-staff have no idea about professionalism.
"Don't argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain

crabbyob

« Reply #25 on: Aug 13, 2019, 01:08:46 PM »
i try not to 'hate' anything, but i intensely dislike being told i am 'deluded' for supporting Brexit
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

mick607

« Reply #26 on: Aug 13, 2019, 01:13:36 PM »
Pubs like Whetherspoons - you wait respectfully at the bar and the bar staff serve people before you who have just arrived at the bar. Drives me potty. I literally had to wave the Menu and shout .. to get served. The bar-staff have no idea about professionalism.
One of my most hated hates !

zoony

« Reply #27 on: Aug 13, 2019, 02:05:48 PM »
Help is at hand...They now have a system which recognises the order of people queueing and tells the bartender. No idea how.

cowboy wisdom.

crabbyob

« Reply #28 on: Aug 13, 2019, 02:11:15 PM »
when the bar person turns away from the till i offer my empty glass
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Bee

« Reply #29 on: Aug 13, 2019, 02:36:39 PM »
i try not to 'hate' anything, but i intensely dislike being told i am 'deluded' for supporting Brexit

The word hate isn't usually in my vocabluary, what I do find amusing though, is when leavers refer to remainers as remainers and yet leavers do plenty of moaning  about remainers plus the childish name calling...........ooops! where's that settee when I need it.
The only way is up....