Author Topic: Nigel Farage - Send Him Off!  (Read 3175 times)

StephenM123

Nigel Farage - Send Him Off!
« on: Aug 12, 2019, 11:11:13 AM »
In the early days I had both time and respect for Nigel Farage. This faded somewhat with quit the party he formed, reinvention and a new party. Today he has become totally irrelevant.

Why? He had launched an astonishing attack on the Royal Family singling out in particular Prince Charles and Prince Harry. He was also somewhat insulting towards the Queen Mother.

I think the best use for him is as a tourist attraction (in a cell) in the Tower!

Diasi

Re: Nigel Farage - Send Him Off!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2019, 11:20:01 AM »
In the early days I had both time and respect for Nigel Farage. This faded somewhat with quit the party he formed, reinvention and a new party. Today he has become totally irrelevant.

Why? He had launched an astonishing attack on the Royal Family singling out in particular Prince Charles and Prince Harry. He was also somewhat insulting towards the Queen Mother.

I think the best use for him is as a tourist attraction (in a cell) in the Tower!

But not as irrelevant as the Royal Family.

Still, Prince Andrew, along with the Clintons, won't have to listen to Jeffrey Epstein dishing the dirt during his plea-bargaining court appearance & I wouldn't be at all surprised if the woman who filed the deposition statement has a fatal traffic 'accident', but they'll probably avoid it being in a tunnel this time.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

digitalis

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2019, 12:06:22 PM »

NF always surprises. Just when I think I have a handle on the man he comes out with a comment I think particularly apt and honest.

I think he's his own man. A maverick,but with a finger on the pulse of public thoughts,worries,angst,anger. He seems to say stuff just as he finds it:a rare thing theseadays.

He seems to have said some stuff about some royalty recently. This could lose his some followers, and upset some others. Still,he says it as he feels it. He could go on to pocket gold and cash in on all things golden(think how trusted Labour leaders have left their supporters for better gilded fields),but no,he says something that keeps him still 'the outsider'. What makes him  appealing to me is when I put myself up against him and see how I could sell out my principles for fame,dosh,celebrity but he doesn't. He's 'happy' to still be the outsider. For me its the odd contrarian things he says that make him interesting and seemingly honest.

At one stage I thought he might befall some accident.

He must be one of the most investigated people today. Lottsa digging to find dirt on him.Same as George Galloway. Mustav upset lottsa dynasties

digitalis

« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 2019, 12:23:12 PM »

PS Think how much the Kinnock family must hate him.

Then the 150k Trade Union Leaders.

The Benns.

The Harman family.

The Tory Party.

The Liberal Party.

The Green Party.

Shish! Is it only me who listens to this man.

But no...there's lottsa others.

sparky

« Reply #4 on: Aug 12, 2019, 12:25:41 PM »
Unlike  most politicians,  who when asked a question spout a load of rehearsed waffle who you know  are having to think about the best thing to say, rather than the truth, with Nigel  its straight from the hip, no hesitation , which is what I find appealing.

Cassandra

« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2019, 12:33:00 PM »
His great attraction to me is the irritant he perpetuates to undemocratic remainers.
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Goingtoseed

« Reply #6 on: Aug 12, 2019, 12:36:25 PM »

Whatever Farage says it will be denied. Likewise if anything comes out when the FBI investigate the diaries deals and arrangements will be put in place to protect the Royals.
Personally I don't doubt that the Queen Mother was a gin swilling, chain smoker - you only have to look at Princess Margaret's lifestyle. She didn't care what people knew or thought about her whereas the QM had a reputation to consider - like mother like daughter??

ronyork

« Reply #7 on: Aug 12, 2019, 12:39:15 PM »
Like mother like daughter, and the rest of the clan,!

crabbyob

« Reply #8 on: Aug 12, 2019, 01:06:09 PM »
does this mean the Queen is a gin-swilling chain smoker
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Diasi

« Reply #9 on: Aug 12, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »

Likewise if anything comes out when the FBI investigate the diaries deals and arrangements will be put in place to protect the Royals.

Prince Andrew in an orange jump-suit, doing the hog-tied shuffle, in a US courthouse.

I'd pay good money to see that.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

sparky

« Reply #10 on: Aug 12, 2019, 02:05:38 PM »

Who knows

Diasi

« Reply #11 on: Aug 12, 2019, 02:12:11 PM »

Probably not, as inherited traits don't usually affect every member of the next generation.

Having seen her mother as a gin-swilling chain-smoker could well have made the Queen become a non-smoking teetotaller.

Alex22

« Reply #12 on: Aug 12, 2019, 03:57:38 PM »
I like listening to Nigel Farage, he never seems to get flustered.  However, I did go off him when I found out he supports hunting in UK.   I used to think mmmm..... I wouldn't kick him out of bed, now I wouldn't invite him in  ;D

Undercover Pensioner

The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #14 on: Aug 12, 2019, 07:17:20 PM »

No, just her sister.