Author Topic: Fixing the Voting system  (Read 158 times)

digitalis

Fixing the Voting system
« on: Aug 22, 2019, 09:23:40 AM »

We're almost there. Have we got the extra 10 million immigrants we wanted for continued membership of the EU. I think we have. Labour corralled the open door policy to get all the new folk into voting for them. Then(at the same time)the open door policy of both parties invited into our shores all and sundry. One guesses that all here would vote to continue to vote to stay within the EU to get their relatives and friends here. Meanwhile MSM and the elite have megaphoned what a benefit 10 million has done for our economy in the terms of growth whilst damning as racist anyone who is worried about the massive explosion in people numbers. With all this,and a delay in exiting Brussels,surely we now have the people numbers now to reverse the referendum to have another vote to stay IN.

Arent we the most densely (over)populated country within Europe? Above Holland!

With all being taught English,it's probably the best place to come:especially if you haven't got a job in your own native country or the wages are low.

The place is becoming an overcrowded sprawl!

Once in a while its nice to get away from it all on private jet flights.

Top civil servants,well paid officials,MSM big-wigs,pro footballers and all high earners all get-a-way form time to time(well,oftentimes). So it must be right. You earn dosh from the slums(where there's muck there's money),but you don't stay in'em!

mick607

Re: Fixing the Voting system
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2019, 09:35:58 AM »
It's not just me then ? I was beginning to think, maybe I am racist !  ;D ;D ;D