Author Topic: Oh! so true  (Read 1008 times)

Bee

Re: Oh! so true
« Reply #15 on: Sep 08, 2019, 12:56:20 PM »
No problem Phil but do think you can explain please why it is missing from my tablet and yet it is still showing on my desk top computer.Thanks a lot.
The only way is up....

Diasi

« Reply #16 on: Sep 08, 2019, 01:00:54 PM »
No problem Phil but do think you can explain please why it is missing from my tablet and yet it is still showing on my desk top computer.Thanks a lot.

The photo must exist on your desktop, but it was originally posted to the form as a link to the Postimage website, where it no longer exists.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Bee

« Reply #17 on: Sep 08, 2019, 01:06:33 PM »
That explains it, I shall remember that in future, thanks Phil.
The only way is up....

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Sep 08, 2019, 01:34:33 PM »
That explains it, I shall remember that in future, thanks Phil.

You're most welcome, glad to have helped. :)
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Bee

« Reply #19 on: Sep 08, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »
It was very helpful thanks Phil, I now know why when I posted an image elsewhere it disappeared very quickly, this was because I had a clearout on my desktop and that particular image was one I got rid off......so many thanks for your help Phil. :)
The only way is up....

Scrumpy

« Reply #20 on: Sep 09, 2019, 09:34:38 AM »

It didn't show for me either.. I thought Bee had changed her mind and taken it down.. I just replied .. with a (not knowing) remark..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.