Author Topic: Women's pension age,  (Read 10346 times)

Goingtoseed

Re: Women's pension age,
« Reply #45 on: Oct 08, 2019, 05:40:52 PM »
GrannyMac, There might well be many hoops to jump through, but their fellow parasites, waste no time in informing them   where the loops are and the quickest and easiest   ways of getting though those loops, along with the many ruses to avoid possible deportation for years in some cases, while enjoying UK hospitality at taxpayers expense
Just a bit to upset you even more (not really) but the local university has a law clinic that was available for the public to get help from. Unfortunately it has had to curtail that help in favour of providing full legal assistance to any illegal immigrant or asylum seeker that enters the UK on the South Coast. It seems that their needs are greater than the Brits.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #46 on: Oct 08, 2019, 05:42:50 PM »
Perhaps the ‘Jumping through hoops ‘ game should be applied to the ‘Scroungers’ who already live in this country.. People who put little or nothing in the pot yet boast about getting plenty out of it.

If the system is geared up to doing that then why should people not play that system?

Jacqueline

« Reply #47 on: Oct 08, 2019, 06:20:40 PM »
 Surely the word Illegal makes these people criminals, they should be put in jail prior to deportation to where they come from. Tough it It's somewhere horrible.

Anyone arriving across the Channel illegally should be towed straight back to France.

I will probably not be very popular for my views, but the people of this country have been taken for mugs for too long.

mick607

« Reply #48 on: Oct 08, 2019, 07:26:37 PM »
For once GTS I am in complete agreement with you.

sparky

« Reply #49 on: Oct 08, 2019, 07:29:21 PM »

I will probably not be very popular for my views, but the people of this country have been taken for mugs for too long.

Jacqueline, I suggest your views are very popular, in that they tie in with a high percentage of the opinions of Brits, , who are pig sick of seeing our  ever stretched public services, as result of our idiotic acceptance of the hoards of supposed asylum seekers etc, that turn up at our shores.

crabbyob

« Reply #50 on: Oct 08, 2019, 09:06:45 PM »
this clinic should be closed... we are subsidising it yet they have ceased helping us and are helping illegals instead... snowflakes of the highest order... get them stopped helping foreigners sidestep our laws
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Goingtoseed

« Reply #51 on: Oct 09, 2019, 03:36:08 PM »
Surely the word Illegal makes these people criminals, they should be put in jail prior to deportation to where they come from. Tough it It's somewhere horrible.

Anyone arriving across the Channel illegally should be towed straight back to France.

They are only 'illegal' in the sense that they do not have a valid visa to enter the UK. They should and do when touching UK soil claim asylum.
We then have to accept that claim whilst the system investigates it for its validity - hence why these people require professional legal assistance - the vast majority of these 'immigrants' can't speak English never mind understand the law regarding immigration.
Putting them in a detention camp much like Guantanamo Bay whilst the review takes place would be inhuman.
In fact what happens is that either Kent or Sussex Police take them to the nearest police station to 'book them in' then they are given a card with the address of the immigration reporting centre in Croydon to where they should make their own way to.
The vast majority (those that don't claim asylum immediately on reaching the UK) simply disappear. When and if they are picked up years later by Border Force they will then claim asylum.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #52 on: Oct 09, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »
this clinic should be closed... we are subsidising it yet they have ceased helping us and are helping illegals instead... snowflakes of the highest order... get them stopped helping foreigners sidestep our laws
There is no sidestepping involved. They get the best legal advice that is available and work within the legal framework to maximise the chances of getting right to remain in the UK.
We are always giving an amnesty to those that have evaded the system if it would cost too much to find them.

mick607

« Reply #53 on: Oct 09, 2019, 04:10:43 PM »
Just typical of the "Snowflake" culture in Britain today.Arrive illegally then dissapear & if caught years later then clain asylum. After producing numerous mouths to feed so the "Snowflakes" would jump up & down crying that deportation would be unfair.After Brexit this country needs to toughen up a lot regarding immigrants, legal or otherwise.

Diasi

« Reply #54 on: Oct 09, 2019, 04:22:58 PM »
Just typical of the "Snowflake" culture in Britain today.Arrive illegally then dissapear & if caught years later then clain asylum. After producing numerous mouths to feed so the "Snowflakes" would jump up & down crying that deportation would be unfair.After Brexit this country needs to toughen up a lot regarding immigrants, legal or otherwise.

All paid for, in part, by women's pensions being delayed, people not getting PIP & people being denied life-saving medications.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Jacqueline

« Reply #55 on: Oct 09, 2019, 05:58:56 PM »
They are only 'illegal' in the sense that they do not have a valid visa to enter the UK. They should and do when touching UK soil claim asylum.
We then have to accept that claim whilst the system investigates it for its validity - hence why these people require professional legal assistance - the vast majority of these 'immigrants' can't speak English never mind understand the law regarding immigration.
Putting them in a detention camp much like Guantanamo Bay whilst the review takes place would be inhuman.
In fact what happens is that either Kent or Sussex Police take them to the nearest police station to 'book them in' then they are given a card with the address of the immigration reporting centre in Croydon to where they should make their own way to.
The vast majority (those that don't claim asylum immediately on reaching the UK) simply disappear. When and if they are picked up years later by Border Force they will then claim asylum.

These people sure as hell understand how to get here OK.  They know exactly what they are doing, they know there are idiots who will bend over backwards to help them and the chances are they will never be sent back. Are these the type of people we want in this country people who are prepared to break the law to get what they want?

Guantanamo Bay is far too good for them never mind inhuman.

GrannyMac

« Reply #56 on: Oct 09, 2019, 07:28:50 PM »
Even though I want to see illegal immigrants removed from the UK, I can't work up this level of absolute hatred. Immigrant detention centres in the UK are grim.  Enjoy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/g4s_brook_house_immigration_removal_centre_undercover
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Alex22

« Reply #57 on: Oct 09, 2019, 07:34:28 PM »
I don't feel absolute hatred, but I do feel helpless as I've watched this country change forever.  There's no going back now, but we need to stop going further forward down this road that will lead to us not recognising Britain at all. 

GrannyMac

« Reply #58 on: Oct 09, 2019, 07:38:01 PM »
I agree its gone too far Alex.  Most of us accept that.  Thats why I don't want to see a Labour government in office.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

mick607

« Reply #59 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:11:14 PM »
I want to see a political party in Govt in this country to put an end to unchecked immigration free for all once & for all.Immediate deportation from whence they came the same day or sooner whichever is the first. No matter what the bleddy snowflakes say.