Author Topic: Fake Blood sprayed on Treasury  (Read 173 times)

xetog

Fake Blood sprayed on Treasury
« on: Oct 03, 2019, 04:10:33 PM »
I see Extinction Rebellion have been spraying fake blood on the Treasury in London from a DIESEL powered fire engine.  Apart from these people simply being anarchists, I wonder whether the police will make any effort to catch them?  They clearly couldn't be bothered to try and stop them.  Now they should round up a few ER followers issue them with scrubbing brushes an buckets of cold water and make them scrub until all the damage is undone.  "Not me mate"? I couldn't care less, it was done in their name and they should pay the price.  All these pig ignorant criminals want to do is disrupt and destroy, so why not do it to them?  Failing that use Boris' water cannons loaded with bright red dye and then they will be recognisable wherever they go and we can spit on them.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Michael Rolls

Re: Fake Blood sprayed on Treasury
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2019, 04:11:48 PM »
Good idea
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

StephenM123

« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2019, 04:16:39 PM »
I actually posted on this 10 minutes ago so we have parallel threads. Oh well, gr8 minds think alike! 😀

xetog

« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2019, 05:06:25 PM »
Sorry Stephen.  I looked to see if anyone else had posted, but I did not complete it in one go as I had just got in to be greeted by the news,  I guess in all it took about 20 mins so we overlapped.  I will now look for your post.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.