Author Topic: Who Still Wants To Be In The EU?  (Read 2029 times)

Diasi

Re: Who Still Wants To Be In The EU?
« Reply #15 on: Oct 09, 2019, 06:48:24 AM »
How we get there means little. Our exit will cost much, deal or no deal so it needs to be done. The details, deals and secrets will all come out in the wash, given time, as will the secrets of Remain funding which must be colossal. I look forward to reputations being shredded on all sides when the truth finally outs.

The Remain funding is from George Soros, channelled through his UK accomplices.

In an interview, where he boasted about his involvement in identifying Jews to be transported to the camps giving him his business ideas, he openly said that he could manipulate countries by financial means.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Ashy

« Reply #16 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:38:15 AM »
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and text

My thoughts exactly. A government without a country, and they're not going to get ours.

crabbyob

« Reply #17 on: Oct 09, 2019, 10:23:04 AM »
they already have ours mate
and several members on here are demanding they keep us
i would suggest they should declare there self interest in remaining
as there can be no political reason, and economically we send them a billion pounds EVERY month
and an extension simply means more billions sent to Brussels
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Oct 09, 2019, 10:42:32 AM »
If the UK does manage to leave with no deal, the EU will have lost it's biggest single market & it's third largest net contributor, so the EU will struggle.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Alfred

« Reply #19 on: Oct 09, 2019, 10:49:10 AM »
Based on the above comments to which I agree I wonder just how long it is before the E.U breaks up completely ,

as from the original 13 countries.in the e.u  Later and gradually  expanded to  27 and many of them are virtually potless,.

so its logical to assume that the writings on the wall and the EU. know it., that's why they keep trying to extend the dead line in the hope that we will give in to them ,

sarahbilly 1

« Reply #20 on: Oct 09, 2019, 11:54:46 AM »
the uk it seems will also leave its single biggest market, one of the dangers that would worry me is, would lots of companies based in uk. decide it would be in their best interest to take advantage of a much bigger market, for tariff free access and also for access to markets already negotiated with eu. think we may all agree no deal will not be pain free, however, business only look at the next balance sheet, very few I imagine, are in the business of sentiment.

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Oct 09, 2019, 12:04:03 PM »
the uk it seems will also leave its single biggest market, one of the dangers that would worry me is, would lots of companies based in uk. decide it would be in their best interest to take advantage of a much bigger market, for tariff free access and also for access to markets already negotiated with eu. think we may all agree no deal will not be pain free, however, business only look at the next balance sheet, very few I imagine, are in the business of sentiment.

Lol ;D ,

I know it's hard to understand, but the EU is the UK's biggest market because we can't make our own trade deals & get other markets without the EU's permission.

I'm fairly sure that was one of the major reasons for 17.4 million voters voting to leave the EU.

This is the other reason. ;D ;D ;D

Michael Rolls

« Reply #22 on: Oct 09, 2019, 12:16:19 PM »
So now Merkel is saying. effectively, that Northern Ireland must remain part of the EU if the rest of the UK wishes to leave. Sheer, naked aggression. If we are gutless enough to give into her demand, she is well on the way to achieving - by different methods - what Germany failed. twice, to achieve. at the cost of millions of premature lives, by force of arms - domination of Europe
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #23 on: Oct 09, 2019, 12:24:55 PM »
So now Merkel is saying. effectively, that Northern Ireland must remain part of the EU if the rest of the UK wishes to leave. Sheer, naked aggression. If we are gutless enough to give into her demand, she is well on the way to achieving - by different methods - what Germany failed. twice, to achieve. at the cost of millions of premature lives, by force of arms - domination of Europe
Mike

Merkel & the EU will have been advised, by the UK remain lobby, that the UK won't abandon Northern Ireland, so the plan has always been that the entire UK remains in the EU.

Northern Ireland is just a conman's distraction technique.

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Oct 09, 2019, 12:42:41 PM »
The main reason that Merkel has to ensure that the UK remains in the EU.

https://yhoo.it/313q5BD

sarahbilly 1

« Reply #25 on: Oct 09, 2019, 02:08:03 PM »
the onus is on the uk, the eu is under no obligation to accommodate us, they can dictate/accept/refuse,  anything they have a mind to,  we voted to leave, they didn't throw us out.

Bee

« Reply #26 on: Oct 09, 2019, 02:57:18 PM »
Very true sarahbilly.
The only way is up....

sarahbilly 1

« Reply #27 on: Oct 09, 2019, 03:05:09 PM »
bee, beyond me why people are falling for the gov. blaming the eu

Bee

« Reply #28 on: Oct 09, 2019, 03:25:53 PM »
...and me sarahbilly.
The only way is up....

Goingtoseed

« Reply #29 on: Oct 09, 2019, 04:00:55 PM »
If the UK does manage to leave with no deal, the EU will have lost it's biggest single market & it's third largest net contributor, so the EU will struggle.
Second largest I thought?
Maybe my data is a little out of date.