Author Topic: Zumba Classes causing riots.  (Read 216 times)

brian54

Zumba Classes causing riots.
« on: Oct 15, 2019, 10:03:27 PM »
A man told me that Zumba classes cause riots. I have been to several and not seen a riot. Has anybody seen a Zumba class riot.

Alex22

Re: Zumba Classes causing riots.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2019, 12:15:19 AM »
Brian, this may be two Bacardis speaking  ;D   - but I despair, I really do. 

Scrumpy

« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2019, 09:47:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I have never seen a Zumba Class Riot.. However..

I was on a river cruise down the Thames near Richmond .. It was a beautiful day and my sister and I were enjoying the scenery and the commentary about the countryside and 'Posh' houses.. After a while the guide announced that complimentary tea and cake would be served to the front of the boat.  I couldn't believe my eyes... The elderly passengers.. the weak.. the disabled got out of their seats with such speed to be the first to get the free tea and cake ... I thought the boat was going to nose dive into the water.. A small riot I guess..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Diasi

« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2019, 10:40:08 AM »
Brian, this may be two Bacardis speaking  ;D   - but I despair, I really do.

I wish Chris would take this type of post out of General Discussion & stick them in Chat where they belong.

I have asked Brian to do so in the past but to no avail.

There is a zumba class at the Riot Dance Center in the USA.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

StephenM123

« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2019, 11:08:46 AM »
I have seen Riot Zumba advertised. It seems little more than a 5 or 10 minute slot on the session where the people sing along and make energetic free format moves. You might as well put your favourite tune on YouTube and jump around the room!