Author Topic: Come on you reds.....  (Read 640 times)

Floydian

Come on you reds.....
« on: Oct 20, 2019, 07:06:15 PM »

Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, Klopp gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry..'

'Sorry? Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's all your fault we came to Liverpool in the first place....

"Unbelievable, Jeff...."

mick607

Re: Come on you reds.....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2019, 07:46:05 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alex22

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2019, 10:54:33 PM »
Gawd that's old  !   8)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2019, 07:23:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Ashy

« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2019, 08:22:29 AM »
Superb!
 :) :) :) :) :)

Johned

« Reply #5 on: Nov 02, 2019, 12:15:12 AM »
Not been a good evening.  Despite our 61 years wed, we had a few words so was feeling rather despondent.  That one cheered me up a bit and caused a bit of a titter however.

Diasi

« Reply #6 on: Nov 02, 2019, 06:54:09 AM »
Gawd that's old  !   8)

But as true today as it ever was. ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Alex22

« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2019, 08:00:47 PM »
It used to be Alex Ferguson who flew to Baghdad  ;D

Why can't you get a cup of tea at Old Trafford?
A: All the mugs are on the field and all the cups are at Anfield 

Floydian

« Reply #8 on: Nov 02, 2019, 11:57:30 PM »
If you kill yourself it's called suicide, if you kill someone it's called homicide, if you kill thousands , it's called genocide and if you have two premier league teams and neither have won the league for twenty years it's called merseyside.....  ;D

"Unbelievable, Jeff...."

Alex22

« Reply #9 on: Nov 03, 2019, 12:16:14 AM »
I was expecting that one Floyd, lets see if you'll still be saying it come May  ;D ;D

Floydian

« Reply #10 on: Nov 03, 2019, 12:19:38 AM »
I'm sick of hearing "it's our year" already but I've a feeling your lot are going to do it this season, it's looking like a two horse race already! They were lucky to nick the three points today though weren't they?  :)
"Unbelievable, Jeff...."

Alex22

« Reply #11 on: Nov 03, 2019, 12:42:41 AM »
Not lucky at all !  Remember the mancs under Ferguson ?  they never gave up and Liverpool are playing like that now.  I think you'll find most supporters don't say "it's our year" nobody wants to tempt fate !  ;D

Floydian

« Reply #12 on: Nov 03, 2019, 11:32:10 AM »
I always admired man u for that never say die attitude, "my team" Leeds are the worlds worst at conceding goals five minutes before the interval or worse still around full time or time added on...
"Unbelievable, Jeff...."