Author Topic: Be careful what you wish for!  (Read 3785 times)

Diasi

Re: Be careful what you wish for!
« Reply #45 on: Nov 10, 2019, 10:08:43 AM »

I'm a stickler for keeping germs away.. I always carry antiseptic hand gel.. I don't touch the the handles on a supermarket trolley.. I pull my sleeves down over my hands.. I have a bottle of antiseptic hand gel hanging in my porch on a red ribbon.. My granddaughter put it there for a joke.. and there it stays.. I push open public toilet doors with my foot, elbow or bottom..
We are inclined.. down here in the SE, to kiss on the cheek when meeting.. Why do people who are full of cold.. illness and other nasties still feel that it is ok to still do this..!

That's more than being careful, that's OCD.  ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Raven

« Reply #46 on: Nov 10, 2019, 12:50:37 PM »

I'm a stickler for keeping germs away.. I always carry antiseptic hand gel.. I don't touch the the handles on a supermarket trolley.. I pull my sleeves down over my hands.. I have a bottle of antiseptic hand gel hanging in my porch on a red ribbon.. My granddaughter put it there for a joke.. and there it stays.. I push open public toilet doors with my foot, elbow or bottom..
We are inclined.. down here in the SE, to kiss on the cheek when meeting.. Why do people who are full of cold.. illness and other nasties still feel that it is ok to still do this..!

Speechless.  :o :-X :o :-X

Michael Rolls

« Reply #47 on: Nov 10, 2019, 01:24:21 PM »
There is a line - but I have no idea where it can be drawn for any given individual - between reasonable precautions, and precautions taken to the degree where one's natural immune system becomes damaged.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!