Author Topic: illegal immigrants, health checks,??  (Read 9481 times)

digitalis

Re: illegal immigrants, health checks,??
« Reply #30 on: Nov 09, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »
On similar related matters:

Down in the city this pm. It was busy as I passed the nail bar. In the windowed large room sat some 15 Vietnanese employees,all busy filing ladies nails. From appearance they all looked under 28 years of age. But 100 yards from this nail bar is another nail bar. I guess this one employs about 8/10 Vietnamese people of a similar age. I think theres other nail bars in the centre of the city...and more in the suburbs.

I'm sure the employees are decent folk,hard working and all good things. But here legally? How so? On what visa? For sure they don't look like their here on student visas. I really cant make it out.

Calculate this replicated across the country. Just what is going on? My only guess is that it is all 'authorised' or 'let go' by the authorities. I just wonder if it benefits the public.

Maybe I might just start believing in conspiracy theories: the one I have right now(and I mean 'right now'),is that there is some design to induce us to some mass cultural change wherein Britishness or some form of English identity disappears and to worry about it is seen to be xenophobic. I really cant see any other reason behind it all.

I just wonder where we are going to fit everyone in. Down the town/city this afternoon is was chocca,heaving as like rats down there.

With due apologies,I see with the Brexit debate all are staying well clear of the 'I' word. The word that must not be mentioned. Yes,NF has mentioned it,but he's beyond the pale...or thus we are told

Jacqueline

« Reply #31 on: Nov 09, 2019, 10:44:59 PM »
Digitalis, I think you are dead right, for some unknown reason them in charge want to replace us British with foreigners, object and you are racist, nazi etc.

for example everywhere you look in adverts it's mixed race couples, as if our young people are being encouraged to take a partner from a different race/nationality/culture to their own to accelerate this process.  Shove everyone in the melting pot and in the not to distant future us original British will not exist.

I don't know what's going on here,  what have we the British people done to deserve this?

Back to your original point, Whatever people think about immigration good or bad thing, we might need highly skilled educated immigrants, but I cannot think that Britain desperately needs Vietnamese nail bar workers, How did they all get here?

zoony

« Reply #32 on: Nov 10, 2019, 12:52:46 AM »
"..for example everywhere you look in adverts it's mixed race couples, as if our young people are being encouraged to take a partner from a different race/nationality/culture to their own to accelerate this process.  Shove everyone in the melting pot and in the not to distant future us original British will not exist."

The world we live in now is not the world we grew up in and nor is it the world that some people might prefer it to be but it's the world we live in now. Our old world? It's long gone now, even if the shadow of it lingers in such opinions. I prefer to live in a world full of young people who weren't vaccinated in childhood, like we were, to look down on people of different colours and races. Today's young people mix freely and as they wish. Long may it continue.

"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

mick607

« Reply #33 on: Nov 10, 2019, 07:45:55 AM »
I'm glad I won't be around in the not too distant future.
Multiculturism does not work & never will.
Mass immigration is destroying this country. It is unsustainable.

digitalis

« Reply #34 on: Nov 10, 2019, 07:56:36 AM »
It is quite right to say what-is-gone-is gone: Time has moved on and we are pleased that it is so.

I am pleased to say I have visited many countries and mixed with many of their folk. In some conversations it is raised that the English have no national identity. We have no national dress. We are what others make us. What is strange is that these very people who I speak to then celebrate their own kind and countries history. They celebrate their countries national dress and customs. Alas,at these times I have to admit I have no home,custom or dress : I have no identity. There is no family. I sometimes get all-sortsa mixed up:sometimes I'm sorta reviled for being English,but then at other times told I'm told I've never had one. Still,most of the time I rely on the likes of Hilary Benns daughter or suchlike: she 13(a Greta Thumberg clone),class 1A,front seat shoot-yer-hand-up-at-any-teachers-question-sorta-gal. As a sheeple I now me place,she willtell me what I must think

GrannyMac

« Reply #35 on: Nov 10, 2019, 08:03:30 AM »
"..for example everywhere you look in adverts it's mixed race couples, as if our young people are being encouraged to take a partner from a different race/nationality/culture to their own to accelerate this process.  Shove everyone in the melting pot and in the not to distant future us original British will not exist."

The world we live in now is not the world we grew up in and nor is it the world that some people might prefer it to be but it's the world we live in now. Our old world? It's long gone now, even if the shadow of it lingers in such opinions. I prefer to live in a world full of young people who weren't vaccinated in childhood, like we were, to look down on people of different colours and races. Today's young people mix freely and as they wish. Long may it continue.
Well said z.

Both my children at one time had non white boyfriend/girlfriends.  We were more concerned about their personality and character than their skin colour. One girl who I was very fond of didn't stand out as having black ancestry, her granddad had come here from the Caribbean in the 50s. Similarly, a small child I see regularly is pale, with blue eyes and white blonde hair.  Her great grandfather was African.  We don't always know simply by looking at a person what their ethnic heritage is.   Good people come in all skintones. 

The UK has been changing for a long time, some areas more noticeably than others.  Although I am not in support of open borders, it's not because of colour or race. It's simply numbers. 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

digitalis

« Reply #36 on: Nov 10, 2019, 08:37:14 AM »
Yes GrannyMac,the numbers. Its sorta goin crazy

I note that he of the 4million squid house is now -a-complain. I'm talking about Phil Spencer. He's gonna have 800 new houses built about his pad in Hampshire. How sad!

Then there's ex PM Michael Howard. He's down in Hythe. Down that-away there gonna cover the area with new development houses. Granny steps...to lay over the land with roads and houses,warehouses and petrol stations. Yuk-o-rama

Further up the country we're packing the peoples in. You wanna see where I live just before school-time: previous quiet suburban raods now chocca(almost at a standstill)with cars. Now,instead o officers on the beat,I have a regular Romanian scrap lorry patrolling my suburb looking for scrap. Polly Toynbe(her with the Tuscan villa and monster house in London),tells me it all for good.

Ashy

« Reply #37 on: Nov 10, 2019, 08:43:34 AM »
I don't care who likes it, I don't like it.

mick607

« Reply #38 on: Nov 10, 2019, 09:04:51 AM »
I don't care who likes it, I don't like it.
Me too.

Ashy

« Reply #39 on: Nov 10, 2019, 09:09:35 AM »
Isn't this just another case of politicians doing things that the public do not want? They are getting very good at it.

xetog

« Reply #40 on: Nov 10, 2019, 09:21:00 AM »
We had a daughter-in-law from the USA (now divorced),  Our current DIL is South African, our Son-in-law is half Hong Kong Chinese (his father was English), so we are a multiple culture family, but all are white. 

I well remember a time and I guess most of you do, when I felt good about a popular pop song (I can't remember the group) that looked forward to a time when we would all have coffee coloured skins and I agreed with them.  The idea was that we would intermarry and all become the same.  The plot to make us feel like foreigners in our own country was hatched by Blair and his hatchet men.  They called it Multiculturism to appeal to the general fairness of the British people, but it was really cultural isolationism.  It's now a decade or more since Blair decided to destroy England but his idea was a success (in his terms) and has led to ill feeling and racism which justifies the liberal left modernists implementing political correctness on a grand scale.

I don't much care  about a persons colour, race or creed (even sexuality) but I do object to being marginalised in my own country by people who hate the English, will not learn our language or speak in affected Caribbean patios and don't give a damn for our laws.  My voice is no longer heard and apparently I am no longer even allowed to consider myself an Anglo-Saxon.  All those with any interest in England or Britain will soon be dead and I know that the battle against PC, Islam, #Metoo, drugs, knife crime, and so many un-English things is lost.

We are an ever reducing enclave of elderly people looking out from our circled waggons fighting off a circling hoard of unreasoning savages, whilst our numbers gradually decrease as we drop one by one.  I will however continue to fight the one last battle until my last breath, let us hope that there is sufficient fight left in us to achieve Brexit.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

ronyork

« Reply #41 on: Nov 10, 2019, 09:27:53 AM »
These immigrants just seem to keep coming , they must think when arriving, heaven at last, free this and free that, health care from the off (our own citizens waiting ages to see a doctor) an education free for the kids.; a house or the like, I attended my surgery last week ,it happened to be the day most of the new born of the town came in for some type of check up so it was quite busy,, and I would estimate 60% were from abroad ,by the language , no wonder locals wait ages to see a doctor!, And regarding food banks I think any smokers attending for free handouts should be refused , if they have money for fags etc" let them use that money for food.

Scrumpy

« Reply #42 on: Nov 10, 2019, 09:47:58 AM »

xetog.. I found your reply very interesting..
 .  I brought back memories of sitting in the flicks on a Saturday morning eyes wide open .. covering my face with my hands.. peeking through barely open fingers. Hoping and praying that the settlers would get out alive while being surrounded by the Red Indians who were fighting to keep THEIR country..

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Jacqueline

« Reply #43 on: Nov 10, 2019, 10:21:41 AM »
Some people here seem more than happy that this country has changed beyond all recognition and that when our generation is gone is lost forever.  If that's what you want you are welcome to it.

It makes me ask the question ( he asked it too before he died, he was an ethnic minority in his own hometown) why did my dad bother to fight for his country in WW11?  Why did my uncle die to defend our way of life?  We might as well sat there and let ourselves be invaded by the Germans.

Diasi

« Reply #44 on: Nov 10, 2019, 10:26:41 AM »
Some people here seem more than happy that this country has changed beyond all recognition and that when our generation is gone is lost forever.  If that's what you want you are welcome to it.

It makes me ask the question ( he asked it too before he died, he was an ethnic minority in his own hometown) why did my dad bother to fight for his country in WW11?  Why did my uncle die to defend our way of life?  We might as well sat there and let ourselves be invaded by the Germans.

I've said the same thing & asked the same question several times.

Some people seem quite proud of the fact that the country is changing beyond all recognition.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)