Author Topic: illegal immigrants, health checks,??  (Read 9435 times)

Alfred

illegal immigrants, health checks,??
« on: Nov 08, 2019, 08:16:05 AM »
For some time now we read of either more illegal  immigrants arriving either by sea or sadly smuggled in  by lorries, the latest being the deaths of people smuggled in inside Refrigerated lorries,

so for the people who have arrived un-detected, and have not been caught  could some of them have say a health problem , as other countries carry out health checks on people arriving in a new country and I believe its mandatory, but these people are here illegally,

so how do these people have health checks as they know if caught they will in all probability be deported, so they hide instead,

could some of them have a health problem/s that could possibly spread , and there are millions of us living in the U.K, even though the risk might be minimal,?

Q; do you have any thoughts on illegal immigrants  and health checks,

Scrumpy

Re: illegal immigrants, health checks,??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2019, 08:27:59 AM »

I think they will bring in illnesses that we thought were no more a big problem in this country..
 I'm sure I read about TB showing it's ugly head once again..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

sparky

« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2019, 08:44:25 AM »
I read today that its taking far longer to process and get shot of the illegals than it was five years ago, what a load of incompetent muppets we have running this country.

Bee

« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2019, 08:51:36 AM »
I am just thankful that I am not in that position to become an illegal immigrant or a refugee because mine or my families lives are in danger.
The only way is up....

Butterpuff

« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2019, 10:08:19 AM »
yes diseases that we have got rid of in this country will surely be making a comeback , I'm sure the authorities don't know where half the illegal immigrants are hiding,this government is supposed to protect the people of this country, so far they're not doing a very good job

xetog

« Reply #5 on: Nov 08, 2019, 10:49:06 AM »
It is getting more difficult to deport undesirables because of the courts liberal attitudes allowing multiple appeals with eventual leave to remain.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

GrannyMac

« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2019, 11:28:02 AM »
Biometric ID cards to be carried at all times.  These could incorporate a driving licence, NI card etc.  Random checks would not worry the majority.   Genuine refugees, such as those brought here from Syria in a structured way, would be included.   These could be used in place of passports for ID purposes.

Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

xetog

« Reply #7 on: Nov 08, 2019, 11:40:22 AM »
There is a huge (and to my mind unwarranted) resistance to ID cards in the UK. We only tend to use them in times of war.  The Government did try to bring in a complicated system spent £millions on it and failed, so I don't see much chance in the near future.  Branding with a hot iron might work!

Mike.X

sparky

« Reply #8 on: Nov 08, 2019, 12:18:16 PM »

Biometric ID cards to be carried at all times.  These could incorporate a driving licence, NI card etc.  Random checks would not worry the majority.   Genuine refugees, such as those brought here from Syria in a structured way, would be included.   These could be used in place of passports for ID purposes.

That's far to sensible for the Westminster nutters to bring in , even if they tried it, they would make a pigs ear of its organising

Diasi

« Reply #9 on: Nov 08, 2019, 12:19:36 PM »
yes diseases that we have got rid of in this country will surely be making a comeback , I'm sure the authorities don't know where half the illegal immigrants are hiding,this government is supposed to protect the people of this country, so far they're not doing a very good job

TB for a starter.

I am just thankful that I am not in that position to become an illegal immigrant or a refugee because mine or my families lives are in danger.

I don't think that the 100 recent Vietnamese illegal immigrants were living in danger.

I don't think that the illegal immigrants who can pay £thousands for a dinghy & outboard motor were living in danger.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

xetog

« Reply #10 on: Nov 08, 2019, 12:32:06 PM »
They probably don't like their political elite, just the same as us.  How much for an back-of-truck return trip for me to Vietnam?

Mike.X

sparky

« Reply #11 on: Nov 08, 2019, 12:50:04 PM »

So if they are  in fear of their lives and so desperate to escape from danger, why do almost all of them pass through many countries and not claim  asylum in those countries, that's because they know its the Brits that are the biggest mugs in providing  for them. and our dozy  administrators will allow them any numbers of appeals, that go on for years,  then when they have been so long they are allowed to stay.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #12 on: Nov 08, 2019, 01:25:26 PM »

I think they will bring in illnesses that we thought were no more a big problem in this country..
 I'm sure I read about TB showing it's ugly head once again..

Public Health England quote:

People born outside the UK accounted for 72% (3,283/4,580) of notifications in 2018, with a TB incidence rate of 39.0 per 100,000 population; this was 14-times greater than the rate among those born in the UK (2.8 per 100,000)

Goingtoseed

« Reply #13 on: Nov 08, 2019, 01:29:04 PM »

Personally I am against all forms of ID. Even if such a scheme starts the only ones that would be registered are those living legally in the UK and future asylum seekers.
You are not going to get any of the 'illegals' to want to carry such a card - in fact you would have a hard job finding them in the first place.

sparky

« Reply #14 on: Nov 08, 2019, 01:33:07 PM »

People born outside the UK accounted for 72% (3,283/4,580) of notifications in 2018, with a TB incidence rate of 39.0 per 100,000 population; this was 14-times greater than the rate among those born in the UK (2.8 per 100,000)

But  did you not know, we are  continually told  they are an asset to our country, YEAH  MY ARSE