Author Topic: returning Member  (Read 932 times)

RocoinSurrey

returning Member
« on: Nov 13, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »
 Just wanted  to introduce , myself for the second time , yes I have been here B4 ,  but quit due to what I saw as bullying  i.e. Brian , we all think differently, more so in our latter years , I don’t do Race ,Religion or  Politics , also can’t understand  that the SNP leader N. Sturgeon is referred to as Krankie why ? , indeed it might be in Scotland’s best interest to stay in the E.U, ?
OK, some about me ,  a sort of  guessing game ,, I am a migrant to Britain  @ 9  months old , I came  from country  that once owned England ,and still isn’t a E.U. member , indeed WW2 wrecked my family  and lost me a possible future inheritance , game over  so where was I born ?

A wolf without a Forrest, is just a  dog on a Leash.

StephenM123

Re: returning Member
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2019, 05:43:21 PM »
Is it Norway?

RocoinSurrey

« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2019, 06:49:47 PM »
Is it Norway?
I wish but No , the give away clue is 1066 c ,

Jacqueline

« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2019, 07:39:23 PM »
Normandy, France?

Michael Rolls

« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2019, 07:44:32 PM »
Back then, France and Normandy were not synonymous
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Devonian

« Reply #5 on: Nov 13, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »
Faroes

em

« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »
faroes,is that how you spell it?

Devonian

« Reply #7 on: Nov 13, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »
Yes  :)

Diasi

« Reply #8 on: Nov 13, 2019, 09:43:24 PM »
Just wanted  to introduce , myself for the second time , yes I have been here B4 ,  but quit due to what I saw as bullying  i.e. Brian , we all think differently, more so in our latter years , I don’t do Race ,Religion or  Politics , also can’t understand  that the SNP leader N. Sturgeon is referred to as Krankie why ? , indeed it might be in Scotland’s best interest to stay in the E.U, ?
OK, some about me ,  a sort of  guessing game ,, I am a migrant to Britain  @ 9  months old , I came  from country  that once owned England ,and still isn’t a E.U. member , indeed WW2 wrecked my family  and lost me a possible future inheritance , game over  so where was I born ?

Wecome bacK.

You'd best stay clear of any threads that involve race, religion or politics because I can't see the forum changing to accommodate you.

A lot of the topics that you don't like will be in Controversial Topics which you won't see unless you sign-up to seeing them.

As for 'Krankie' Sturgeon, I have to assume you've never seen the Krankies or you wouldn't have needed to ask.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

RocoinSurrey

« Reply #9 on: Nov 13, 2019, 10:36:49 PM »
Back then, France and Normandy were not synonymous
Mike
Very true Michael , You are very close , it became a British protectorate after Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo 1850 c , the UK decided to protect it during WW2 , that was IMO the correct decision ,

RocoinSurrey

« Reply #10 on: Nov 13, 2019, 11:01:44 PM »
Wecome bacK.

You'd best stay clear of any threads that involve race, religion or politics because I can't see the forum changing to accommodate you.

A lot of the topics that you don't like will be in Controversial Topics which you won't see unless you sign-up to seeing them.
As for 'Krankie' Sturgeon, I have to assume you've never seen the Krankies or you wouldn't have needed to ask.
Thanks Diasi , No I haven't ever owned a TV , been able to find other interests to fill in my then limited spare time  8) , but apparently the SNP leader is short in height , I am 6ft 3in and have been called  Lofty , but whatever,I didn't have the ability to rise to a public position , have you ?

Diasi

« Reply #11 on: Nov 14, 2019, 04:11:53 AM »
Thanks Diasi , No I haven't ever owned a TV , been able to find other interests to fill in my then limited spare time  8) , but apparently the SNP leader is short in height , I am 6ft 3in and have been called  Lofty , but whatever,I didn't have the ability to rise to a public position , have you ?

It's the close overall likeness, not just her height.

In answer to your question, no I haven't risen to a public position because I most certainly don't have the main essential ability which is to be able to look voters in the eye & lie to them.

I'm far too honest & 'tell it as it is' blunt-speaking, but I can tell you I'd go down a storm, or become viral in modern parlance, on Question Time.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

RocoinSurrey

« Reply #12 on: Nov 14, 2019, 06:21:53 PM »
Ok guessing game over  I was born in  Jersey in the channel islands , a British crown dependency ,