Author Topic: Young people: New Jobs Vacancies Now Open in Europe to you.  (Read 973 times)

digitalis

Just to forward the good news for all those who wish to remain in the EU because of their wish to move freely and live and work Europe. Young people who seek the opportunities to live and work can now secure employment in Hungary making coats. Your wages will be £2.60 pence per hour. You will also need to speak,write and read Hungarian.

Other countries offering lower wages in the EU include Romania and Bulgaria.

Perhaps this offer wont last long. Best to go now if this is your wish.

All these foreign folk are nice folk. But you still might not get the job! Dunno whqt their welfare system is over there. But you can give it a shot. Best of British luck.

digitalis

Re: Young people: New Jobs Vacancies Now Open in Europe to you.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2019, 12:55:13 PM »
Link:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7688779/Duchess-Sussexs-Stella-McCartney-coat-Hungarian-factory-workers-earning-2-60-HOUR.html

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Diasi

« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2019, 03:10:19 PM »
The young UK kids who love the EU, & want to be part of it, won't be doing that type of work.

They'll be poncing about in Brussels & Strasbourg as lobbyists assistants, who deliver the brown envelope bribes, or some other equally useless non-job.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Goingtoseed

« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2019, 11:31:35 PM »
The young UK kids who love the EU, & want to be part of it, won't be doing that type of work.

They'll be poncing about in Brussels & Strasbourg as lobbyists assistants, who deliver the brown envelope bribes, or some other equally useless non-job.

Brown envelopes are a thing of the past. Bitcoins is the way to transfer funds - totally hidden.

Diasi

« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2019, 10:03:50 AM »
Brown envelopes are a thing of the past. Bitcoins is the way to transfer funds - totally hidden.

I agree, but the 'brown envelope' will remain the popular generic term for bribes for a few years yet as you can picture a sleazy swap of the brown envelope taking place, whereas I doubt that most people could envisage or even describe a Bitcoin transaction procedure.

biglouis

« Reply #6 on: Nov 17, 2019, 11:33:26 PM »
First you need to look up on Google as to how to buy bitcoins. It involves setting up a software wallet with a broker. There are a few things to consider.

Then you need to keep your account login safe because you sure as hell are not going to be able to remember it. That means you need to keep it in several different mediums in case you lost your computer/device or it gets stolen

But is is the ideal way to keep money hidden!

Like all cryptocurrencies bitcoins can go up and down.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Jacqueline

« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2019, 12:13:29 AM »
My son's friend lost £5000 in bitcoins, he thought he knew what he was doing, big mistake.

zoony

« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2019, 12:16:49 AM »
  I'm glad I know how clever I'm not. Hopefully.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #9 on: Nov 18, 2019, 06:56:40 AM »
I've heard of them, don't understand them. and have no intention of having anything to do with them
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

richmond62

« Reply #10 on: Nov 18, 2019, 07:01:45 AM »
Writing as a 57 year old "young person" who left Britain about 30 years ago in search of work (been back and worked there since then),
I am in favour of the EU ('Love' is overdoing things quite a bit) as it has got Bulgaria (my Wife's country and where I bide) to behave itself
slightly better than it did before accession (mind you, it has still got a long, long way to go).

Its also meant my younger son had no problem travelling back and forth to school in Germany, and my older son has
no problem back and forth from University/work in Germany. And health care is relatively uncomplicated to organise.

Ever since Edward Heath (Oh, Yes, remember it was a Conservative Government that took Britain into the EU) got Britain in,
Britain's membership has been a half-[censored] job: one foot in, one foot out.

So, after the upcoming, merry election, Britain needs either to get out completely, or in completely.

I am convinced that a lot of the problems with Britain's membership of the EU basically come down to the fact
that the relationship has always been lack-lustre: a bit like a couple who never quite make it to the altar/registrar's office.

As to young people poncing around with little brown envelopes" well, err, yeah: but they do that in London and Edinburgh as well.

I am a silly b*gger insofar as I do an honest job (i.e. no brown envelopes) and suffer from attacks of morals.  :)

richmond62

« Reply #11 on: Nov 18, 2019, 07:02:53 AM »
Bitcoins make me think of fairies at the bottom of the garden.

You cannot hold fairies in your hands, you cannot see them, and . . . well.