Author Topic: Boris Johnson.  (Read 4213 times)

Raven

Re: Boris Johnson.
« Reply #30 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »
  Since when did this site become so unpleasantly anti-Scots??

Not that long ago Zoony,  Scotland is no longer prepaired to put up and shut up.

mick607

« Reply #31 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:35:26 PM »

Not that long ago Zoony,  Scotland is no longer prepaired to put up and shut up.
I wish I had thought of that !I always maintained after the Scots had their referendum then we English should have been asked if WE wanted them in the union.

richmond62

« Reply #32 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:37:01 PM »
Why forbye are the Scots supposed to shut up?

That sort of Sudron attitude is what has fired our desire for independence.

Alex22

« Reply #33 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »
.sorry I messed up  ! 

richmond62

« Reply #34 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:40:28 PM »
That seems an extremely obscure remark: how did you mess up?

digitalis

« Reply #35 on: Nov 28, 2019, 08:52:01 AM »
7.20am. Heard on't radio 4: He's pulled it. The Andrew Neil interview. Yup. FRIT. Mind you,I don't blame him: Neil wooda shredded him. Up close BJ is all buffoonery and bluster. He's not focused,he gets along on his shirtails. I salute him and Oxford for how he's got away from it,but in my own mind it kinda says something about him and and this skool. Yup,I know many x100 clever people go there,but there's also a pervading boys-school shoo-in there(remember,like the olde British Army,you used to buy yourself in with the dosh: more dosh,the higher the rank you got. Read,in't past, you could buy yourself into this august - Oxford - institution) With BJ the recipe went wrong: he came out underdone,the dough didn't rise. Maybe he's a Clinton without the brains. He's led by his xxxx: if there's a good lookin Ruskie captain out there who speaks good English and can hide her background with Vlads help,heres an opportunity to become a Major General. Get those video tapes a-burning Mr.Putin!

digitalis

« Reply #36 on: Nov 28, 2019, 09:04:22 AM »

richmond62

« Reply #37 on: Nov 28, 2019, 10:11:24 AM »
"Prince" William does not have the sharpest brain:
I know, I was working at the University of St. Andrews when . . .

Also, if one wants to be like Margaret Thatcher and ask awkward questions
about academic subjects; What is the point in studying Geography (unless one
has a kinky urge to become a Geography teacher)? It doesn't seem ravingly utilitarian.

Oh, and while I'm here, my first degree is in Philosophy.  ;D

Diasi

« Reply #38 on: Nov 28, 2019, 12:56:02 PM »
7.20am. Heard on't radio 4: He's pulled it. The Andrew Neil interview. Yup. FRIT. Mind you,I don't blame him: Neil wooda shredded him. Up close BJ is all buffoonery and bluster. He's not focused,he gets along on his shirtails. I salute him and Oxford for how he's got away from it,but in my own mind it kinda says something about him and and this skool. Yup,I know many x100 clever people go there,but there's also a pervading boys-school shoo-in there(remember,like the olde British Army,you used to buy yourself in with the dosh: more dosh,the higher the rank you got. Read,in't past, you could buy yourself into this august - Oxford - institution) With BJ the recipe went wrong: he came out underdone,the dough didn't rise. Maybe he's a Clinton without the brains. He's led by his xxxx: if there's a good lookin Ruskie captain out there who speaks good English and can hide her background with Vlads help,heres an opportunity to become a Major General. Get those video tapes a-burning Mr.Putin!

Or maybe Boris has the brains to realise that there's little point in trying to answer a question posed by Neil who doesn't want an answer or even wait for an answer.

Corbyn & Swinson are like the members of a comedian's audience who are too dim to realise that the man with the microphone, on the stage, will always be able to beat them if they try & pass a comment.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)