Author Topic: Hillsboro result! The Perfect Resolution!  (Read 1341 times)

digitalis

Hillsboro result! The Perfect Resolution!
« on: Nov 29, 2019, 08:49:32 AM »
A victory for the status quo. No one anywhere responsible for the floored. Wottacarryon! How many dead,and how many millions spent on the investigations and trial. And the result? No one,no institution responsible! Wottajoke! Cue: Grenfall,any future disaster,cue pass Go, get your out-o-jailcard gratis.

Nice one squirrels! DWP and others escape planned cull of disabled and purposefully planned culling of lower orders...cos o complexity o case and the sheer numbers who were involved in the 'final solution'

Same as our Hon member Tony 'The Saint' Blair and all the armed forces Bigwigs over the Iraq war. Could we jail the whole establishment? Yer-avin-a-larf! Iraq war: No one's responsible.

I wooda thought someone(DD?)was at least responsible or should be held-to-account(prosecuted?)for withholding/manipulating evidence over what happened at this event...the more so than his original incompetence. But that's another...investigation...trial.

The main thing most should learn from all o this stuff is...to take the top jobs you aint gotta be shy of any shortcomings in yourself or the set-up you over-see,take the dosh and standing,push shortcomings onto others,then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at night. When I last read, the top SS slept like tops at night despite 6 million into the ovens

Its sorta why I never could get anywhere :(

GrannyMac

Re: Hillsboro result! The Perfect Resolution!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2019, 09:13:01 AM »
There has been lots of online discussion locally.  Some from people who live right by the stadium and witnessed crowds on the day, some from people who were inside the ground. Many hold the opinion that multiple issues contributed to the tragedy.  Huge sympathy for the families whose loved ones died.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2019, 10:45:11 AM »
There has been lots of online discussion locally.  Some from people who live right by the stadium and witnessed crowds on the day, some from people who were inside the ground. Many hold the opinion that multiple issues contributed to the tragedy.  Huge sympathy for the families whose loved ones died.

It's quite simple, Duckinfield couldn't win because if he hadn't ordered the gates to be opened there would have been mass trouble & possible crush deaths outside the ground, which he could see.

The Sheffield locals who saw what happened seem to have been air-brushed out of the picture.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

biglouis

« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2019, 05:45:35 PM »
If he ever goes to Liverpool someone will put a bullet into his brain. We scousers are big on vengeance.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

BazzerPontefract

« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2019, 06:25:01 PM »
I was hoping the title was a serious statement I could support - I for one believe it the Perfect Resolution.

I can understand those directly affected looking for someone to blame, but that is hardly the point.

I can't understand our national obsession with wanting to find someone to blame - I am of the firm view that accidents do happen, and as often as not the people in charge of managing a crisis around an accident get their responses right as often as they get it wrong.  But even when they get it wrong, it is not done deliberately, they do their best with process and procedure that some other person, with the best will in the world, determined a policy and procedure optimal given what might be expected to pan out in a particular circumstance.

As the armed forces are always ready to tell us - the best laid plans fall apart on contact with the enemy, and in these circumstances the accident is the enemy.

richmond62

« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2019, 07:40:16 PM »
I honestly don't understand how Duckenfield can be guilty of murder: that supposes he deliberately
made sure the stand collapsed.

I actually feel sorry for the man.

zoony

« Reply #6 on: Nov 29, 2019, 08:32:52 PM »
I do too. To have the whole sorry debacle put on to him so that he becomes the focus of such hatred and bile must be unbearable. I hope he gets the support he needs.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

GrannyMac

« Reply #7 on: Nov 29, 2019, 09:35:36 PM »
Richmond & zoony, I agree.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

em

« Reply #8 on: Nov 29, 2019, 09:54:14 PM »
Bazzer,I agree with you  100%.Accidents happen.

Diasi

« Reply #9 on: Nov 29, 2019, 11:23:22 PM »
If he ever goes to Liverpool someone will put a bullet into his brain. We scousers are big on vengeance.

And big on causing trouble but it didn't work out for your lot at Hillsborough.

https://bit.ly/37OZX21

https://bit.ly/2r1ICm7
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

zoony

« Reply #10 on: Nov 30, 2019, 01:32:27 AM »
..I'm imagining you naked and chained to a table in a dark and dank Cavern with 'Ferry 'Cross The Mersey' playing very loudly as the women of Liverpool slowly strip the screaming flesh from your bones using blunted and salted flensing knives... ;D ;D
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

biglouis

« Reply #11 on: Nov 30, 2019, 02:47:42 AM »
Nah - Im the domanatrix in the black corset whipping some poor soul to within an inch of his life - and making him pay ££££ for it. Although I did attack a would be burglar with a kitchen knife.

Never been to a football game or any sporting feature since I left school. The only sport I watch is ice dance.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

richmond62

« Reply #12 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:28:22 AM »
"If he ever goes to Liverpool someone will put a bullet into his brain. We scousers are big on vengeance."

Maybe we could ask Donald Trump to come over and build a wall round Liverpool.

Diasi

« Reply #13 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:31:29 AM »
"If he ever goes to Liverpool someone will put a bullet into his brain. We scousers are big on vengeance."

Maybe we could ask Donald Trump to come over and build a wall round Liverpool.

Liverpool is why rear-view mirrors were invented, so you can enjoy the view.

richmond62

« Reply #14 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »
The only time I ever went to Liverpool I got beaten up because I had a Scots accent.

That was quite enough for me.