Author Topic: London Attack  (Read 13266 times)

Ode Iron

London Attack
« on: Nov 29, 2019, 06:48:54 PM »
 Terror Attack on London Bridge today..hopefully the truth and racial origin is not smothered.
Thankfully he was shot dead.
My prayers are with victims and sufferers..well done to public who helped!

Masks are muzzles

Jacqueline

Re: London Attack
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
Sorry to say this, but here we go again.   This will never end when we have people in the country who hate us and have a religion and way of life that is totally alien to our own.

Our security people are foiling potential terror attacks on a regular basis.  What a waste of public money.  Our stupid politicians have opened our country up to attack by inviting these people here, so the buck stops at Westminster's door.  After all the troubles in Ireland among our own, how did they ever expect every nationality in the world to all get on together in little old Britain? Lunacy.

I am so sorry for the victims of these terrorists, we should be safe on our own streets, I was happy to walk the streets of London without fear back in the 1960/70s. How things have changed, but put the blame on successive governments of all political persuasions who have turned London into a foreign land.

Ode Iron

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2019, 07:08:29 PM »
Well done Jacqueline..we brought them here..fed them..educated and gave them a home..turned around and stab us back...put an instant stop on bringing in this scum.
They don't actually intergrate anyway.
Masks are muzzles

Ashy

« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2019, 07:21:45 PM »
Unlike any other terrorist group, this lot are not making any demands, they are acting like wild animals marking their territory. They have complete religious freedom for which they pay no tax, they have equality in employment, they are represented in both houses of parliament, they have all the benefits that smaller families enjoy, and pay for none of it. So the chances are it's not being done because they want something, unless it is to be rounded up and disposed of.

Ode Iron

« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2019, 07:28:15 PM »
Sickens me too Ashy..done on purpose..busiest sales day..Christmas coming up etc..
Causing maximum distress and panic / disruption.
If they feel they have to die to get to their twisted God...let's round them up and waste them..someone mentioned Hitler and those methods yesterday.. fully agree mate.
Ode x
Masks are muzzles

richmond62

« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2019, 08:25:08 PM »
My wife, kids and I lived for a year in Saudi Arabia about 22 years ago.

We were not allowed to wish anyone "Happy Christmas."

There were no churches, temples, what-have-yous: only mosques (and only sunni ones at that).

We had to listen to Islamic proselytisers and NOT argue when they delivered "the truth."

My wife was required to wear a bag on her head and a black cloak.

My wife was not allowed to drive a car.

At the time I felt very strongly that Britain should close all mosques, all Islamic clubs and schools,
and require that all women should NOT wear bags on their heads.

I am NOT anti-Islam: but I am anti shoving your ideas on other people.

All the countries inwith the British Isles are, supposedly, constituted as Christian countries,
and as such anyone of another faith is here under sufferance, and being allowed to
make a public display of one's faith if it not Christianity is a privilege, not a right.

Supposedly the vast majority of non-Christian people who have moved to Britain
have done so because of the religious and political tolerance that Britain presents, unlike
the countries they have come from; so, then to attempt to undermine it seems
at best extremely ungrateful.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Nov 29, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
How long before the usual bleeding hearts start moaning about excessive police force?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

zoony

« Reply #7 on: Nov 29, 2019, 08:34:57 PM »
I doubt we will. The guy was wearing a bomb! The police didn't know it was fake and did the right thing.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #8 on: Nov 29, 2019, 08:37:55 PM »
Absolutely agree - but  I still reckon some demented souls will think differently
Mike

Ode Iron

« Reply #9 on: Nov 29, 2019, 10:49:12 PM »
The evil killer had been released from Jail for terrorist offences and was on MI5's radar??!!!
Lets start deporting folk.
Masks are muzzles

Diasi

« Reply #10 on: Nov 29, 2019, 11:19:38 PM »
The evil killer had been released from Jail for terrorist offences and was on MI5's radar??!!!
Lets start deporting folk.

He was still on an electronic tag.

He should have had a couple of 9mm rounds through his head instead of being arrested & imprisoned the first time.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Jacqueline

« Reply #11 on: Nov 29, 2019, 11:19:56 PM »
It beggers belief that someone like that wasn't deported to place of origin after release from jail for terrorism.  Don't care if he was born here or been here two, three or four generations, he hates us enough to kill us, he doesn't belong in our country.

Sheila

« Reply #12 on: Nov 30, 2019, 05:54:57 AM »
How long before the usual bleeding hearts start moaning about excessive police force?
Mike

Corbyn?

Michael Rolls

« Reply #13 on: Nov 30, 2019, 06:22:23 AM »
Wouldn't be surprised
Mike

Michael Rolls

« Reply #14 on: Nov 30, 2019, 06:25:03 AM »
Oh, and no doubt we will be hearing that as he was wearing a tag as a condition of his licence, somehow it will all be the fault of the police for not monitoring him more closely. Well, it wasn't the police who let him out on licence, not was it the police who decided it was OK for him to be out on licence. The tag only allowed his location to be know, not that the swine decided to go on the rampage
Mike