Author Topic: London Attack  (Read 13272 times)

Diasi

Re: London Attack
« Reply #15 on: Nov 30, 2019, 06:28:37 AM »

I am so sorry for the victims of these terrorists, we should be safe on our own streets, I was happy to walk the streets of London without fear back in the 1960/70s. How things have changed, but put the blame on successive governments of all political persuasions who have turned London into a foreign land.

Aided & abetted by the liberal members of our society.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

ronyork

« Reply #16 on: Nov 30, 2019, 06:43:15 AM »
When will we wake up????? how many more walking our streets and living off our social payments, no more mucking about arm the police.

ronyork

« Reply #17 on: Nov 30, 2019, 06:48:53 AM »
Who ordered the  release of this crazed man, he is the danger to society.

GrannyMac

« Reply #18 on: Nov 30, 2019, 06:59:04 AM »
My wife, kids and I lived for a year in Saudi Arabia about 22 years ago.

We were not allowed to wish anyone "Happy Christmas."

There were no churches, temples, what-have-yous: only mosques (and only sunni ones at that).

We had to listen to Islamic proselytisers and NOT argue when they delivered "the truth."

My wife was required to wear a bag on her head and a black cloak.

My wife was not allowed to drive a car.

At the time I felt very strongly that Britain should close all mosques, all Islamic clubs and schools,
and require that all women should NOT wear bags on their heads.

I am NOT anti-Islam: but I am anti shoving your ideas on other people.

All the countries inwith the British Isles are, supposedly, constituted as Christian countries,
and as such anyone of another faith is here under sufferance, and being allowed to
make a public display of one's faith if it not Christianity is a privilege, not a right.

Supposedly the vast majority of non-Christian people who have moved to Britain
have done so because of the religious and political tolerance that Britain presents, unlike
the countries they have come from; so, then to attempt to undermine it seems
at best extremely ungrateful.

My daughter worked in one of the US hospitals there for a couple of years around the same time.  Outside of the compounds, her experience was the same as yours. Although the life appealed to a lot of Westerners, she was uncomfortable with the double standards.

I'm not anti Islam either, I don't care which god, if any, people worship. But it makes me very angry that anyone, given the opportunity to live in our moderately tolerant society, would abuse that privilege.  Another reason I hope the Tories have a landslide, I think its time to get really tight on immigration.  I can't see Corbyn taking any stance!

So sorry for the families of the two who were murdered yesterday.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

digitalis

« Reply #19 on: Nov 30, 2019, 07:56:02 AM »
Richmond62 makes good sense.

I guess this attack was one nutter.

Yes,other enraged or besotted Islamic nutters out there.

TB and Islamic theocratic nut-jobs mixed in with Saudi royalty is a poisoned recipe. (We go on about Epstein! Think o wot the Saudi family's bin doin over here for years: whiskey,gamblin,whoring...Yet they behead their own folk for minor misdemeanours). The above lot should be in the dock as accomplices for the two dead.

Hats off and high praise for the brave folk who intervened.

OTOH:if any of those folk had of incurred any injury to themselves - and a life changing injury at that - DWP and IDS wooda had them homeless by now  :(

sparky

« Reply #20 on: Nov 30, 2019, 08:06:21 AM »

It beggers belief that someone like that wasn't deported to place of origin after release from jail for terrorism.  Don't care if he was born here or been here two, three or four generations, he hates us enough to kill us, he doesn't belong in our country.

Spot on, our justice system is a joke, the moment there was any terror activity by him,  he and all his scum mates should have been got shot of.

Ashy

« Reply #21 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:11:33 AM »
If I understand it correctly, an electronic tag is used to enforce a curfew, which means being at home during certain hours. They are not true GPS linked tracking devices, only proving that a tag is in a particular place, or not. In the circumstances of this atrocity, it would not have served any useful purpose.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #22 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:21:38 AM »
If I understand it correctly, an electronic tag is used to enforce a curfew, which means being at home during certain hours. They are not true GPS linked tracking devices, only proving that a tag is in a particular place, or not. In the circumstances of this atrocity, it would not have served any useful purpose.
Exactly
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #23 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »

The tags do use GPS to a certain extent but only to check if a nonce goes near to a school etc.

All wearers should be tracked 24/7 & sod the wishy-washy liberals with their human rights crap.

Don't want a tag?

Well don't commit a crime.

Simple as that.

https://bit.ly/2qYmQQ8
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

richmond62

« Reply #24 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:37:21 AM »
The funny thing is that if some naughty foreigner attacked someone in Saudi Arabia he'd
probably have his head chopped off.

These Islamic fundamentalists (not normal, day-to-day Muslims who just want to live quiet, decent lives)
state they want Shariah law: well, why don't we pander to their whims?

After all, we've given the fundamentalists so much already.

Take a few Islamic terrorists who have committed things in Britain, and instead of
banging them up in comfy prisons, pop them up on a platform in front
of the Houses of Parliament and lop their heads and hands off.

Some bright chap could make quite a lot on the coffee and popcorn concession!   ;D

Ashy

« Reply #25 on: Nov 30, 2019, 09:50:25 AM »
The thing is they have not made any demands. They don't want anything. They are just evil murderers.

richmond62

« Reply #26 on: Nov 30, 2019, 10:52:59 AM »
That doesn't stop the journalists doing their bit to stir up anti-Islamic sentiment.

Personally I am of the opinion that had God wanted me to be a Muslim I'd have been
born in a Muslim country: but I wasn't.

That does not stop me from believing that Islam has as many good things in it as Christianity
(and that, my friends, can be interpreted in several ways).

Flying bomb

« Reply #27 on: Nov 30, 2019, 10:58:20 AM »
The chap, James Ford, who risked his life taking the knife
off the killer was a convicted murderer out on
day release.
Nota lota people know that.
If the Buck stops here how can the Doe go all the way ?

Albert.

Scrumpy

« Reply #28 on: Nov 30, 2019, 11:32:23 AM »

Unfortunately London Bridge will become THE in place to terrorise..

In ten years time there will be plaques on the bridge praising the many brave heroes that  lost their lives...

Mark my words.. They will all be dedicated to Muslims..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Jacqueline

« Reply #29 on: Nov 30, 2019, 11:37:37 AM »
That doesn't stop the journalists doing their bit to stir up anti-Islamic sentiment.

Personally I am of the opinion that had God wanted me to be a Muslim I'd have been
born in a Muslim country: but I wasn't.

That does not stop me from believing that Islam has as many good things in it as Christianity
(and that, my friends, can be interpreted in several ways).

And just as useless.