Author Topic: LUNATICS taking over the asylym  (Read 1952 times)

ronyork

LUNATICS taking over the asylym
« on: Dec 01, 2019, 09:28:28 AM »
Many of parts of our land  in the north basically seem to be controlled Muslim courts/law  members of a certain faith disregard our laws, teachers seem to lose control in schools  , and it appears that men seem to have control of women in their twisted society, our way of living is being change because we are not making a stand (WHY) In hospitals men do not like (allow) their wives to be seen by male doctors . YES I THINK RELIGIOUS LUNATICS ARE RUNNING THE ASYLYM! IE HOSPITALS/ SCHOOLS AND OUR WAY OF LIFE.

sparky

Re: LUNATICS taking over the asylym
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2019, 10:03:57 AM »
ronyork, We have from years back pandered , left right and centre to these foreigners,  starting with the simple thing of  allowing some motorcyclists because of their religion being excused wearing a crash helmet  but allowed  wear a turban, so even the law of the land was altered to pander to them, that's when the rot set in, now it seems many with  TV news and other programmes it seems obligatory to have someone of foreign background, Sadiq khan's  position as a mayor of London along with many others serving as mayors, was just ploy to make us appear  such a caring  and welcoming nation, when in fact all we have done is welcomed some of the worst scum from all corners of the world.

Jacqueline

« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:00:26 PM »
Absolutely spot on guys.

Did anyone see the programme a week or so ago, Question Time of Election Debate, letter box woman in the audience ranging and wanting Boris to appologse for being racist, she chooses to wear this black thing  etc.  Actually their religion tells women to avert their eyes from men and not draw attention to themselves.  So why was letterbox woman shouting her mouth off if she was that religious.  One reason only, she wears this ridicules outfit to stick two fingers up at us, and then shout islamaphobia.

You might expect muslims, foreigners etc. to play the race card, what baffles me is why stupid liberal British idiots pander to them.  Why should us native British play second fiddle to immigrants, be forced by hate laws to watch what we say.  We should come first and they should be damned grateful we have taken them into our country and not critisise there is always a boat or plane back to their homeland if they don't like it.   But I'm not supposed to say that am I?

Raven

« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:16:34 PM »

I don't know how true this is but I've heard several people saying that Australia tells these foreigners that...…..This is our Country, you leave your Culture at the door, and you integrate and live by our laws and culture, not yours.
To me it's the right way to go, about time our lot acted like this too.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:18:20 PM »
Hear, hear
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

sparky

« Reply #5 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:19:53 PM »
Jacqueline,  Yeah might this latest atrocity finally rouse our useless leaders into  getting  of their fat arses, and realise  the public  are no longer going to put up with the obvious   pandering to all these scum, for example look how long they have gone softly softly on  Muslim hate preachers, if a Brit had preached tenth of what they had,  their feet would not touch,

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:24:46 PM »
Don't hold your breath - why should they wake up from their self-congratulatory snooze when they haven't so far? After all, ONLY two deaths
Mike  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Jacqueline

« Reply #7 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:43:42 PM »
Tommy Robinson is supposed to be the reincarnation of Hitler, but he is the only person sticking his head above the parapet and saying it as it is. He has been in jail a few times and left to be beaten up by Muslims whilst in there,  for telling the truth. 

Not one of the main political parties are sticking up for us British or wanting to curb immigration, so where are you supposed to go?  Enoch Powell's predictions of rivers of blood I'm afraid will come to pass because the ordinary British person will be forced to take action as their politicians through cowardice and siding with the immigrants will do nothing. 

sparky

« Reply #8 on: Dec 01, 2019, 01:04:25 PM »

Australia tells these foreigners that...…..This is our Country, you leave your Culture at the door, and you live by our laws and culture

If our politicians were doing what are very well paid to do they would not just be telling incomers what we Brits expect of them,  it could be a legal document signed by ANYONE applying for permission to reside in our country, that they and their family comply totally with our laws, and broadly follow our culture and its practices, and any serous failure will result in immediate deportation, In addition the ability to speak reasonably good English within 12 months of their entry,

Michael Rolls

« Reply #9 on: Dec 01, 2019, 01:06:11 PM »
Dream on - the dopey liberal left, plus the Marxists wi; never subscribe to sucha 'racist' philosophy
Mike  >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Jacqueline

« Reply #10 on: Dec 01, 2019, 01:12:03 PM »
Sparky,

That is a brilliant one, why dont our supposed intelligent politicians introduce this?  It also needs to be backdated to anyone who arrived in the last  50 years and their offspring.  A few generations along and some would be more at home in the middle east.

Taxedtothehilt

« Reply #11 on: Dec 01, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »
 I think it's a case of the left still hating on democracy,and they have the audacity to call others who don't think like them as fascists.
It's the same mentality as Hitler's brown shirts before the second world war. Identical thinking. They(brown shirts) were equally convinced that their ideals were the right ones, and violently attack those who dared to oppose them, their influence over the German public was a significant cause of Hitlers' rise to power.
Don't worry about people who don't like you, just care about the ones that love you.

Butterpuff

« Reply #12 on: Dec 01, 2019, 02:02:53 PM »
I don't know how true this is but I've heard several people saying that Australia tells these foreigners that...…..This is our Country, you leave your Culture at the door, and you integrate and live by our laws and culture, not yours.
To me it's the right way to go, about time our lot acted like this too.
yes Australia wouldn't tollorate half of what goes on in britain...wasn't it Saudi arabia...where if you were known to drink alcohol...you were hauled away,,any foreigners living in another country should abide by that country's laws, but here we bend over backwards to accomodate their religions and beliefs...I remember Enoch Powell and his prophecies are coming true

Raven

« Reply #13 on: Dec 01, 2019, 02:13:49 PM »
They sure are Butterpuff, they sure are.  :'(

Diasi

« Reply #14 on: Dec 01, 2019, 02:44:26 PM »
I think that every point of entry to the UK & all public buildings should display this poster for the benefit of immigrants & British citizens who can't prove British citizenship going back a minimum of six generations.

https://bit.ly/33Eq34K
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)