Author Topic: LUNATICS taking over the asylym  (Read 1950 times)

Jacqueline

Re: LUNATICS taking over the asylym
« Reply #15 on: Dec 01, 2019, 03:01:59 PM »
Isn't this the problem? We are supposed to put up and shut up and accept weird foreign religions, clothing etc. as normal and change OUR ways to accommodate them. 

Every woman should be shouting out against the wearing of the letterbox it's sets women's rights back hundreds of years. 

GrannyMac

« Reply #16 on: Dec 01, 2019, 05:57:02 PM »
Tommy Robinson is supposed to be the reincarnation of Hitler, but he is the only person sticking his head above the parapet and saying it as it is. He has been in jail a few times and left to be beaten up by Muslims whilst in there,  for telling the truth. 

Not one of the main political parties are sticking up for us British or wanting to curb immigration, so where are you supposed to go?  Enoch Powell's predictions of rivers of blood I'm afraid will come to pass because the ordinary British person will be forced to take action as their politicians through cowardice and siding with the immigrants will do nothing.

Reducing immigration is in the Tory Manifesto.  Tommy Robinson is off the scale with his hatred of anything Islamic.  He doesn't speak for me, or any other 'ordinary British person' that I know.

Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #17 on: Dec 01, 2019, 06:03:04 PM »

Reducing immigration is in the Tory Manifesto.  Tommy Robinson is off the scale with his hatred of anything Islamic.  He doesn't speak for me, or any other 'ordinary British person' that I know.

Tommy Robinson doesn't have a 'hatred of anything Islamic'.

He speaks out when he finds any wrongdoing by Islamists.

You know, all the stuff that the authorities would prefer that we didn't know about.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Jacqueline

« Reply #18 on: Dec 01, 2019, 06:23:05 PM »
The Tory policy was  reducing immigration to 10s of thousands, the size of Cardiff a year,  I think they have even dropped that one now and not telling us how many they would let in. Labour and  Liberals  would open the doors to the dross of the world.

The big problem is not people coming here to work on a time limited contract but coming here to settle forever and change the make-up of this country, that's what I strongly object to.

When not one main political party including the Brexit lot will address the immigration problem we need the likes of Tommy Robinson to keep us informed of what our Politicians are trying to hide.

ronyork

« Reply #19 on: Dec 01, 2019, 06:56:39 PM »
Tommy Robinson, we want a few M.Ps with his views.

Ashy

« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2019, 07:15:04 PM »
Tommy Robinson, we want a few M.Ps with his views.
I agree. Very few if any MPs speak for ordinary English people these days.

ronyork

« Reply #21 on: Dec 01, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
Do any speak their mind! or the truth if it might upset somebody, Why not call a spade a spade, Oh? am I allowed to say SPADE.

Diasi

« Reply #22 on: Dec 01, 2019, 10:20:36 PM »
Do any speak their mind! or the truth if it might upset somebody, Why not call a spade a spade, Oh? am I allowed to say SPADE.

I can't see why not, what's the difference between saying black as the ace of spades or white as snow?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #23 on: Dec 01, 2019, 10:55:03 PM »
Enjoy saying them whilst you can - I’m sure someone is working on it
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!