Author Topic: Corbyn! what is the mindset of anyone who will vote Labour.  (Read 77 times)

Cee Gee

Michael Rolls

Re: Corbyn! what is the mindset of anyone who will vote Labour.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:21:59 PM »
Can't say that I am in least surprise - a comment in a Telegraph reader's letter the other day (before this latest murderous outrage) said Corbyn isn't just anti-Semite - he's anti-British. Couldn't agree more.
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

Michael Rolls

« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:33:20 PM »
Good Lord! Corbyn has actually said something sensible :-
'Corbyn was asked about his previous criticism of “shoot to kill” policies. He said the police had no choice but to shoot Khan dead. “They were stuck with a situation where there was a credible threat of a bomb belt around his body and it’s an awful situation for any police officer, any public servant to be put in,” he said.He added: “There should never be the first alternative to shoot people, but if there is no other alternative then that’s what you do.”'
A far cry from his comments a while back - I think after the previous London Bridge murders when, from memory, he was rabbiting on about violence being a last resort, carefully ignoring the fact that it is the FIRST resort of terrorists
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

brian54

« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2019, 04:26:14 PM »
I know somebody who was with the armed police for nearly 18 years. He never shot anybody. He said the sight of a gun mainly calmed the situation.