Author Topic: Up the wall!!!!!  (Read 1716 times)

ronyork

Re: Up the wall!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:21:59 PM »
A few years ago arriving at Heathrow around lunchtime walking towards baggage was confronted by a group of arses stuck in the air  in the passageway no one attempted to move them on, I thought they were looking for something then the penny dropped  ,all looking for Allah.

crabbyob

« Reply #16 on: Jan 07, 2020, 05:12:24 AM »
Do we provide prayer mats for these wasters in society while in prison, if yes I shall go further up the wall.
Ron, they not only provide them with the prayer mat, they are advised in which direction Mecca lies [in case they fancy a game of bingo, obviously]
but every year each Muslim prisoner is supplied with an alarm clock so the know when its time to eat during Ramadan... you couldnt make it up...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Diasi

« Reply #17 on: Jan 07, 2020, 06:50:46 AM »
Just to remind everyone that the only terrorist prisoner in the UK who is serving a whole-life order sentence is an ethnic Brit called Thomas Alexander Maire, a man with a long history of mental health issues, who killed Cox because he was annoyed by her wanting to invite the whole of Syria to come & live in the UK.

No Muslim terrorist, who hasn't blown himself up, appears on the list of whole-life order sentence prisoners.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #18 on: Jan 07, 2020, 07:10:38 AM »
Which at least saves us the expense of looking after them
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

crabbyob

« Reply #19 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:37:39 AM »
there is an even cheaper solution
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

klondike

« Reply #20 on: Jan 18, 2020, 11:52:15 AM »
It probably isn't much cheaper. They'll spend a fortune on inquiries into that last one who had a narwhal tusk shoved up his arse before being shot by police.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Ashy

« Reply #21 on: Jan 18, 2020, 08:49:40 PM »
At least he died happy.