Author Topic: A message to my loved ones!  (Read 948 times)

digitalis

A message to my loved ones!
« on: Dec 03, 2019, 08:46:18 AM »
Yes,I am gone. Myself and H are over in the Big C(Canada if you will). We've taken the opportunity to begin our hols early. We all miss you dearly,but it was time to go...we just had to get away. I know,I know,I know...it was wrong to take the private Lear over the big A,but we just felt we just had to escape those nasty press(H is still so furious with them! D,remember?)

Lets report its nice over here: the snow is so white when we go outside a run hand-in-hand together thru it,coming back to a big open wood fire. We play snowballs,then kiss. Its 'snow' romantic! if you will forgive me!

We gaze into each others eyes before wine,then our evening meal before coffee and then a few chocs. We're staying 'off-grid' at the mo;doggo.

H is outraged by uncle HRH A. He says its lucky Commissioner Dick will sit on the fence and do nothing. I couldn't say anything: I am in Luv.

Thank you my British cousins and supporters. If you don't hear from me in a while please understand. I pray for you.

Your Megs xxx

Jacqueline

Re: A message to my loved ones!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2019, 09:54:53 AM »
Dear Megs,

Didn't realise you gone, that's how much your missed.

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2019, 09:57:38 AM »
Dear Megs,

Didn't realise you gone, that's how much your missed.

I didn't realise either.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Raven

« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:11:53 PM »
Sorry but I'm confused.  ??? ???

Alex22

« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:22:44 PM »
I'm another who hadn't realised Megan and Harry had gone on their hols - oh dear   8)

Butterpuff

« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:43:51 PM »
how could we all have missed that , when they're both so popular... Christmas, won't be the same without them.

Scrumpy

« Reply #6 on: Dec 03, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »

Royal Mail Notification.

Mr & Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor . We have tried to make a delivery at Kensington Palace.. Frogmore Windsor and a little known place in the Cotswolds..
Unfortunately you were not known at these addresses.. Your package can be collected from our central depot at Reading.
Please bring proof of identity eg: Rent book, gas bill ..

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

biglouis

« Reply #7 on: Dec 04, 2019, 04:25:26 PM »
hahahahaha priceless ;D
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Alex22

« Reply #8 on: Jan 07, 2020, 07:17:21 PM »
They're back !  just incase anyone missed it ..... ;)

Ashy

« Reply #9 on: Jan 07, 2020, 07:22:06 PM »
YODEL

Sorry we missed you.

Your parcel is on the gargoyle

zoony

« Reply #10 on: Jan 07, 2020, 07:44:41 PM »
PS..The gargoyle is in my reclamation yard..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

digitalis

« Reply #11 on: Jan 08, 2020, 09:40:00 AM »
There! I am back! Rejoice!I returned to Canada House to thank them all. Thank You.

To All Others: It wont be for long. Yes,I am talking about returning home. I can't stay here. After our sojourn we have decided we our World Gypsies. World Ambassadors. We will travel the world lending our presence and knowledge. Soon I will be flipping thru our travel brochures to pick  modest 10 million pound houses in Australia,NZ,Canada,Mozambique and maybe more. We will be 'homeless' but with 10 mansions. Frogmore(a mere 5 million big ones to you and me)will be our little secret hideaway cottage,our workers house,if you will.

We will travel oftentimes incognito(that is,you wont know about it),in our private 'SilverLiner'  private Lear jet. Would that we could travel with Ryan Air,but that The Firm and top Civil Servants(salaries £300k tops)wont allow it. Its devastating news,I know.

If somehow some of you somehow get to meet me,dont feel shy,you can courtesy: address me as Your Highness. Your Majesty is reserved for GrandMaMa,HM as H calls HM(Its all very confusing,I know)We have decided Archie is to be trained and educated as a World Ambassador for Conservation Planet Earth,Save Planet Earth. By 6 he will be telling Greta Thumberg what to do and that as an older person,She has ruined His Earth.

We will be mixing it with the Pope and other bigwigs(Wot a Life! :() Luckily,right now,next door in Frogmore's private Chapel,we have the Right Reverend Justin-Eton-Wellby praying for us. He is on his knees in supplication to the Big G asking for blessings for us. Please help him support us by going to Canterbury Cathedral(opening hours Mon -Sat,entrance fee £5)and donating.The cathedral also accepts all good credit cards ,even cheques)

Keep it doggo,but that kind lady from Bet 365 might even try to support us. She is lobbying to open betting shops in all good primary schools near you. She says it will help the young children learn mathematics.

Got to go. Luvin you All. High Five. Megs xxx

Diasi

« Reply #12 on: Jan 08, 2020, 11:01:07 AM »
Glad that you're back safe Megs, you could have dumped H in the Big C for all I care.

I hope that you won't let the Firm set you up with a gruelling work schedule of being chauffeured round the UK to shake hands with the grovelling plebs or having to spend weeks abroad in the sun, meeting the natives.

What about Australia, are you going to do any fund raising?

Some women are selling nudie pics of themselves with the proceeds going to Australian appeal funds so how about you getting your kit off & raising a few quid, amongst other things, all in a good cause.

Respectful best wishes from one of your loyal admirers.

P.S. You can just do the topless shots if you like, just like Kate did in France.

If you're worried about saggy boobs after having the kid, don't be, some blokes are into that sort of thing.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

biglouis

« Reply #13 on: Jan 08, 2020, 08:25:50 PM »
Dear Megs, Suits just isnt the same without you. howlllllll. Some of the actors actually know their lines now. I am sure they miss you (cue for violin music pass the sick bucket someone)
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.